Chicago Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath
This architectural gem, located in the historical Printers Row area in the South Loop, is perfect for taking in all of Chicago's culture and beauty. Located on The Chicago River, its unique design, creating a street like feel within the building makes you feel you are on a street in Europe. A glass block roof allows natural light to come in, giving the building an atrium effect. The offset rooftops create architecturally pleasing lines, with different amenities unique to section of the building.
Close to the Loop, major transportation, cultural attractions, and fine dining, our condo offers a truly cosmopolitan lifestyle. Scenic marina, landscaped park, and the city's River Walk provide a calming oasis and the perfect complement to an action-packed, urban
This condo is centrally located and close to major city
- Museum Campus (Approximately 1 mile), home of:
- The Field Museum
- The Shedd Aquarium
- The Adler Planetarium
- Soldiers Field
- and the beach.
- Magnificent Mile (1 mile)
- McCormick Place (2 miles)
- Walking distance to Millennium park and Grant Park
- Navy Pier is within 2 miles on beautiful Lake Michigan.
- Blue Line (3 blocks)- takes you through the heart of downtown and out to O'Hare
- Union Station (6 blocks) for Metra access to the suburbs and Amtrak cross country.
- Loop Financial District (4 blocks)
- Immediate area provides restaurants, theaters, grocery stores, department stores for any of your personal needs.
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
- non smoking only
We have chosen our location because it has so much to offer. We wanted to offer a get away that would minimize add on expenses and offer the convenineces of a hotel. What makes ours unique is how it closely it does resembles the hotel environment. It offers the security of having a similiar size, scale, and front desk of a hotel, yet it is a private property which makes it quiet and homey at the same time. It has a sky-deck with fabulous views. It has a mini-mart, cleaners, laundry room, movie rentals, grocery store all on property which make a short getaway very convenient and inexpensive. What is not at your fingertips is within two miles away. We are in the center where you can experience it all yet removed enough to enjoy some peace and quiet too!!