Enjoy sweeping views of the pool and beach from this wonderful corner unit in the Port O’Call complex.
Accessible by elevator, this second-floor villa features a cheerful décor, comfortable furnishings and High speed wireless internet connectivity. The views are great throughout the interior, and the beach is only steps away. You won’t want to leave.
The floor plan is simple and effective, with the common areas on one side and the bedroom on the other with the foyer and screened porch in between. The kitchen, living area and breakfast nook are all in one room, giving the place a more spacious feel than if there were dividing walls.
Deep blue valances and sofas make a bold impression in the living area, which also features a beautiful two-tone coffee table. The sofa pulls out into a bed if needed.
When it’s time to eat, you’ll have a lot of choices of where to sit – in the charming breakfast nook next to a wall of windows, at the kitchen counter in one of the nice stools or out on the screened porch where the views are incredible.
The bedroom, which also offers breathtaking views, has a plush king bed and flat screen TV. The attached bathroom has tile flooring with a full tub and shower. Condo is approximately 800 square feet.
This outstanding vacation rental is located within Wild Dunes, a gated island resort known for its relaxed feel and great amenities. Even better, it’s just minutes away from historic Charleston, S.C.
All guests renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's abundant activities and amenities, including:
-10% on all resort restaurants and lounges; includes food and alcohol (effective April 1, 2014).
-Preferred pricing on bicycle rentals, beach chair rentals and special events.
- Exclusive access to the Grand Pavilion oceanfront pools, boardwalk, cafe and facilities
- Exclusive and complimentary access to the NEW Wild Dunes Resort pool, Palm Cove. A zero entry pool with a spacious deck and seasonal cafe!
- Complimentary access to Island Adventures, Wild Dunes Resort's family recreation program (some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities, eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom per day based on availability starting at noon
- Complimentary access to the fitness center, swim center pool, and resort Business Center
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred rates on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Complimentary transportation within the Resort
Keywords: Condo; villa; Panoramic Oceanview; Ideal Location; Isle of Palms; Wild Dunes Resort; Wine Festival; Perfect Summer Vacation; Summer Beach Rentals
Plantation tours, Family Circle Cup Tennis, Spoleto Festival, AA Professional Baseball, Historic Tours, Antiqueing, Museums, Charleston Aquarium, World Class Dining, Shopping, Civil War Sites, Tours of World War II Ships, 20 minutes from Historic Downtown Charleston.