Calabay Parc House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
* Fully furnished villa in private gated community
* Accommodates from 2-10 (ideal for one or two families)
* Includes 2 master bedrooms, walk in wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms
* Private pool and spa - all day sun with beautiful sunsets. Removable child safety fence. Heat for the pool/spa is optional at additional charge.
* Game room including full size pool table, foosball, and air hockey table. The garage was converted into the game room. There is no air conditioning in the garage, but we have fans available for the summer months.
* FREE high speed wireless internet access, FREE USA / Hawaii / Canada telephone calls (including to mobiles)
* Cable TVs and DVD players
* FREE use of: towels, linen, laundry, and kitchenware.
Our vacation villa is located in a gated community with secure access. The community is an ideal place to relax away from the major hotel areas, but close enough to take advantage of the area offerings, including Sea World, Disney World, Universal Studios, Legoland, and many nearby golf courses.
The Villa is a beautiful four bedroom house with two en-suite master bedrooms, and two twin bedrooms. All bedrooms have cable TV. The layout of the house includes a common living room for the family to relax in as well as a separate sitting area den to get away from the activity. The roomy kitchen is central and is open to the dining and living areas. The game room is a great place to connect with the kids using the pool table, foosball table, or air hockey.
This is a single story house, so there are no stairs to climb, which makes it great for all age groups.
The pool/spa is in screen-enclosed and illuminated, and includes both a covered lanai and sunny lounging areas. A children's gate keeps young ones safe. The pool is on the south side of the house, so you have full day sun. Heat for the pool/spa is optional at additional charge. The view of the beautiful community Tower Lake is exceptional at sunset. This is a great place to relax after a full day.
If you enjoy golf, there are plenty of choices within 30 minutes from the villa. Some of these courses are Southern Dunes, Champions Gate, Highlands Reserve, and Ridgewood Lake.
We hope that you will feel welcomed and have a relaxing time at our Cherokee Villa.
Keywords: Florida, Disneyworld, Universal Studios, Sea World, Legoland
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
We live and work in MInnesota, and have two children.
Since we live in a cold climate, we were looking for a warm winter retreat that we could share with our kids, future grandkids, extended family, and friends.
We really enjoy the spa and pool, and sunsets at Tower Lake. We feel that the house layout is ideal, and combined with the spa, was the major selling point for us. It's a convenient getaway for us, close to two major airports (Orlando and Tampa Bay) and plenty of family entertainment. We also appreciate the gated community and friendly residents.