San Jose del Cabo Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
This rare 2,040 sq. ft. corner condo is so well situated and beautifully furnished that when you step in the front door, you have to pinch yourself to see if you're dreaming! Right away, you notice the picture window in the dining area, the huge expanse of five sliding doors that open up the corner of the living room . . . so you gaze out over the San José estuary towards where the sun rises over Punta Gorda . . . all the way along miles of sandy beaches and the Sea of Cortez.
Step onto the wraparound covered terrace, sink into a chaise lounge, and look all the way to Palmilla Point, where the sun sets. Look down from this third floor corner veranda, with its stereo speakers, lights, and long antique pine dining table, and you'll see one of the resort's infinity pools (long enough for laps), an oversized Jacuzzi, a putting practice area, a BBQ area, and lush landscaping. Raise your sights again, and notice the green of the San José golf course, a reasonably priced alternative to all the world-class courses in Los Cabos. Out front, the tennis court is shaded in the morning and has lights for night play. (Anna Kournikova suggested its location to the resort's famous singer-developer, Enrique Iglesias!)
* airy spaciousness and the fun of vibrant art and décor
* comfortable sofas and beds
* color printer and private internet
* new-in-2010 architectural details like 10' high ceilings, travertine, granite and alder wood
* exciting original art, accessories from fine Mexican artisans, and quilts handmade by the owner.
Originally finished and furnished to be the owners' private vacation home, this unit is as well-appointed as you'd want -- there's nothing generic about it! Premium value also comes from:
* its unique southeastern corner location
* every available upgrade such as GE Monogram appliances
* 11 built-in speakers in 5 separately adjustable zones
* satellite tv, Apple TV, Sony Bluetooth-AirPlay, 3 HDTVs
* 2 private wireless networks besides the resort's network
* extra built-in lighting and fans
* a modified kitchen layout
* extra marble
* a Jacuzzi tub
* improved showers
* a safe . . . and
* reserved parking in the garage at the base of the elevator to keep your car cool and out of the sunshine that the area enjoys 350 to 360 days a year.
We love this place and are happy to rent it to couples seeking a romantic getaway, a shared vacation with another couple, or a seasonal escape--or to small families or groups of friends seeking active outdoor sports or relaxation. We promise lots of information to help you prepare for and get maximum enjoyment out of your stay!
Keywords: Ocean view, Los Cabos condo, San Jose del Cabo vacation rental, convenient location, walk to town, walk to beach, Alegranza, garage, jacuzzi & jetted tub, romantic getaway
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
About Chris Smith
San Francisco empty-nesters who've always enjoyed living and/or vacationing at different beaches, we were thrilled to discover San José, 'the quiet Cabo' with so much to do, and quality property as nice and relaxing as this uniquely situated walk-everywhere hilltop condo at Alegranza Resort.
Chris Smith purchased this condo in 2010
Why Chris Smith chose San Jose del Cabo
• friendly, family-oriented, beach town built around a historic mission
• visitors are appreciated but the town isn't overrun with cruise ship and Spring break crowds
• an array of great sporting activities
• great restaurants and exciting art district
• lots of spa services, coffee shops, and places to chill
• desert-meets-the-ocean setting has relatively low humidity and few bugs
• easy direct flights and 15-minute drive from the airport
What makes this condo unique
• gorgeous 270-degree views from sunrise to sunset
• privacy (visual and acoustic)
• nice kitchen layout with views in two directions
• a huge picture window in the dining area
• so much glass facing the ocean view – love them wide open! -- only the corners have this
• international design and high quality construction
• enjoying different beaches or outings every day
• Flexibility in configuration because this condo connects with adjacent 2 BR, 2 BA condo, so extended family and friends can share a 4 BR, 4 BA, 4050 sq. ft. vacation residence (VRBO #231279) or just use the other 2 BR condo (not a corner, but sleeps 4-6 more economically (VRBO #232035)
Guestbook comments from the manager
[Email on arrival] We have arrived at Jazz Corner and LOVE it! Cesar picked us up at the airport and Debra and Socorro were waiting at the unit with yummy margaritas and a beautiful selection of chips, salsa, guacamole and quesadillas. The girls are in heaven and we are settled onto the pink sofas watching the Mex-Arg game.
[Email upon departure) We've had a wonderful week and loved staying in your condo - hope to be back and will certainly share our experience with family & friends.
[Comment in Guestbook] We have really enjoyed our stay @ Jazz Corner! Afternoons spent reading and relaxing on the breezy porch were a lovely way to escape the heat of the day. Highlights of our trip to Los Cabos included a day in Todos Santos, three great meals at the 7 Seas Restaurant (highly recommend it!), surfing, snorkeling at Palmillas Beach and Chileno Bay, and walking downtown almost every night for yummy ice cream @ the French Riviera Restaurant. We hope to be back :-). Thank you.