La Jolla Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
* SUNNY, MODERN, CLEAN TOWNHOUSE:
* VERY PEACEFUL AND QUIET
* POOL, JACUZZI, TENNIS COURTS
* ATTACHED GARAGE
* 2 REDWOOD DECKS WITH PATIO DINING FURNITURE
* 1 BLOCK WALK TO:MARKETS, RESTAURANTS, MOVIE THEATERS, PHARMACY, COFFEE SHOPS, SHOPPING
* FREE WIFI, CABLE TV, DVD/CD PLAYER + DVD/CDs
* gas BBQ GRILL
* 3 BLOCKS TO ONRAMP INTERSTATE 5
* 1 MILE TO LA JOLLA SHORES BEACH
* 3 blocks to UCSD CAMPUS
* 1 MILE TO UCSD HOSPITAL, 2 SCRIPPS HOSPITALS,
AND VA HOSPITAL
LOCATION IS EXTREMELY CONVENIENT!!
* MASTER BEDROOM: CALIFORNIAN-KING SIZE BED with
PRIVATE OUTDOOR DECK!!
* 2ND BEDROOM: 2 SINGLE-BEDS
POOL, JACUZZI, TENNIS-COURTS ON-SITE!!
ONRAMP TO INTERSTATE-5 JUST 3 BLOCKS AWAY!!........NO FREEWAY NOISE (NONE)
** 15 mins. FROM SAN DIEGO AIRPORT
** 15 mins. TO SAN DIEGO ZOO and SEAWORLD
** 25 mins. TO LEGOLAND
**10 mins. TO MISSION BAY FOR ROLLER- BLADING, BICYCLING, KAYAKING
* * 15mins. to BALBOA PARK:, MUSEUMS, ART GALLERIES, GARDENS
** DEL MAR RACETRACK....15 mins.BY FREEWAY
** VILLAGE OF LA JOLLA 2.5 miles
WITHIN 1 MILE:
*LA JOLLA SHORES BEACH
*TORREY PINES BEACH AND SCENIC HIKING TRAILS
* TORREY PINES GOLF COURSE
* BIRCH AQUARIUM OF SCRIPPS INST. OCEANOGRAPHY
* UCSD (UNIVERSITY of CALIFORNIA SAN DIEGO)
* SCRIPPS HOSPITALS and VA HOSPITAL
* SCRIPPS INSTITUTE of OCEANOGRAPHY
Keywords: Townhouse, Condo, Flat, Walk to shops, movie theatres, and grocery stores,
Near La Jolla Shores Beach, Torrey Pines Golf Course, Mission Bay, Freeway onramp, Pool, Near Hospitals, Quiet, Sunny, Clean
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
We did enjoy our La Jolla week.
We did many things around, it was a great momentum for the whole family.
You have been extremely nice, before, during, and after our stay. Hopefully you didn’t have too much cleansing of the house when we left.
Overall your property is great.
Holidays were great, I hope you will be able to go back pretty soon in your nice “nest”, and I wish you the best for the future.
Have a great day Marylin, you have been a perfect host!
It's absolutely QUIET , yet has great freeway access, and a mall across the street....but no noise!! Also, here, 1/2 mile inland from the ocean; the weather is more SUNNY & WARM than being right on the coast, which can get cool and damp...the weather is sunny earlier in the day than right on the coast. The close, convenient freeway onramp, 3 blocks away makes it the ULTIMATE in convenience,as the Interstate 5 is the north-south corridor that runs from the Mexican border to Los Angeles. Therefore, convenient access to all of San Diego's coastal areas
Sunny location:you can leave the French Doors open all day....with sheer curtains, the cool ocean breeze blows, in and out . NO BUGS either!! Here on the coastal strip, we use ceiling fans....we don't need air-conditioning). The weather here on the Torrey Pines Mesa is sunny and mild. We use practically all natural heating and cooling in this townhouse.