A perfectly located modern apartment that sleeps 3 guests
This quaint, wooden floored 1 bedroom apt was carefully designed by an architect in June 2012 :
• It sleeps 3 guests ( + 1 child on request).
• Located steps from the lively 'Rue Lepic' and “Rue des Abbesses'.
• The apartment decor is tasteful and modern with a very clever use of space.
• Bedroom is very calm and open.
On entering into the apartment one finds a small entrance.
To the right is the living room area which offers a warm comfortable seating arrangement (sofa + chairs) and a centre table. The room is also equipped with and open kitchen, a foldable dining table and a foldable bed.
The open kitchen is well equipped and offers all needed for cooking. The foldable dining table that seats 3 persons is discretely embedded in the wall unit, as is also the single bed.
Opposite the living room is the bedroom offers a double bed and has a double window.
To the right of the bedroom door is the stunning bathroom which offers a wide shower and a sink.
To the left of the bedroom area is the stand alone toilet.
The general decoration of the apt is chic and contemporary and gives a nice calm ambiance. It was not totally finished when photos were taken and you will be happy to see more pictures on the living room walls. This apartment offers a very good standard and a perfect location.
The location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• As you walk through Montmartre you will pass many winding and picturesque streets with fascinating houses, stairs and wonderful views over Paris. Look for the Montmartre Vineyard, walk to 'Place du Tertre' where artists will offer to draw your portrait and see Picasso’s house and the Salvador Dali museum. Visit the famous Sacre-Coeur Moorish-looking church.
• On the 'Rue des Abbesses' you will discover shops, cafes and clothing stores and in 'Rue Lepic' you will come across the market, wine shops - the cheese shop was rated n° 3 in France – bakeries and charcuteries. It’ll take a few days to select your preferred “café” !!! Walk down to the Moulin Rouge and experience the Paris nightlife.
• On the north side, close to the “Lamarck” metro station is the famous Rue du Poteau Market as well as quaint antique shops.
• The Champs-Elysees is only a ten-minute Metro ride, the Eiffel Tower, Le Marais, Les Halles, and Saint-Germain are all between 15-20 minutes from Abbesses.
Montmartre is a village within Paris: it combines the atmosphere of an ancient village with trendy shops and fabulous restaurants. Many artists and movie stars live in the district.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.