5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5)
Not only the location is perfect but also this apartment is unique. The building was built on the walls of an ancient XVI century Abbey. The apartment is a family apt. Owners uses it a few month per year. It is not a modern design but is very convenient. The stone walls and the large ceiling wooden beams bring an incredible charm to this 100m2 duplex. Even the entrance and stairs of the building are made out the ancient stones.
• The apt is located on the 1st floor (European standard) i.e. 2nd floor (US Standard), no elevator.
• The entrance opens on the large living room & dining area. It is an open space with 2 large windows that contains a table that sits 6 as well as a large lounge area.
• A wooden stair gets up to the bedroom level. The master bedroom is located on the back of the building. It is very quiet. It offers a queen-size bed and large closets.
• The 2 other bedrooms are not large but could sleep 2 guests each. One has 2 single beds with one sliding under the other. The second has bunks beds. They fit very well for kids or teenagers. Although 2 adults could stay in each bedrooms (check photos), it would be tight. This is why we limit the number of guests to 5.
• On upper level the bathroom next to the master bedroom offers a bathtub with shower and toilets.
• On the lower level the kitchen is located as well as another bathroom offers shower and toilets.
As a summary, we would say that this large apartment is perfect for a large family. It is in a perfect location and convenient for fitting a large party.
Located in a calm and safe street, the apartment is 1 mn walking distance from the Museum of Modern Art (Beaubourg), it is surrounded with middle age dated narrow streets full of restaurants and shops.
You will find a mix of cultural attractions, hype bars and night life, fancy clothes stores and traditional architecture. The “Seine” is 3 mn walking distance. In summer, enjoy the “Paris plage” attraction when the Seine banks are transformed in sand beaches and cultural attractions (music, sports , events …).
Located in the center of Paris, you will be at 10 mn of most of the interesting spots, using at will the following subway stations: Chatelet, Hotel de Ville, Les Halles.
Keywords: Le marais, family, design, 3 bedrooms, flat, apartment, paris, location, best, price, beaubourg, chatelet, les halles, rivoli, comfortable, perfect, light, calm, unique, charming, value for money, affordable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
The apartment was perfect for our family. We have two parents and two grown children. The young people appreciated each having their own room. The apartment was easily accessible and everything worked. The kitchen was great. The area was perfect for us. Place is not fancy which made us like it even better. It was exactly as advertised if not better. We felt right at home. It was a great bargain and a lovely experience. I would definitely stay there again.
Thanks for being easy to deal with.