This is a very nice, clean, private home on a quiet dead-end street. This home is right on the Lake Freeman. There is a furnished, covered boathouse deck directly over the water. The boathouse is non-functioning. The water is 16 feet deep and includes a pier which is great for sunbathing and fishing. No diving. The backyard is fenced in so you can contain your pets or kids. There is no fence around the boathouse. Sandy swimming beaches are available within short distance by car or boat. Your boat can be launched about 1 mile away or you can rent a boat or jet ski's at nearby Lake Schafer. Indiana Beach Amusement and Water Park is only 2 miles away. You can go-cart or play miniature golf with 2 miles. There's a wonderful, old drive-in theater located within 2 miles. You can hike along the beautiful Wabash River and visit the BattleGround Museum ,State Park, Wolf Park and horseback riding all within a 20 minute drive. There are several golf courses within a few miles.
Madame Carroll: The Madame Carroll is a large boat that holds 400 people. It rides exclusively around Lake Freeman on the weekends. There's a different band every weekend. Cost is $12.00 . You can stay on the boat for 2 or 4 hrs for the same price. They also offer dinner cruises.
There are 3 golf courses available within 5 miles of the cottage. 1. Tippecanoe Country Club, 2. Pine View Golf Course and 3. Hollow Acres on U.S. 421 S.
Perfect area for the active family or maybe you're just looking for a little peace and relaxation on the covered boathouse overlooking the water. It's like heaven! Enjoy these many activities:
* Golf * Fishing- fishing license required.
* Miniature Golf * Boating- Boat rentals available at nearby
* Swimming Lake Schafer or dock your own boat at
* Antiquing nearby boat launch.
* Horseback Riding * Whyte Horse Winery
* Hiking * Indiana Beach/Amusement Park-roller coaster, water-park, kiddie rides and ferryboat.
* Canoeing * Madam Carroll of Lake Freeman-Dinner Cruises and dancing.
* Wolf Park * Drive-In Theater (One of the few remaining)
* Jet or Water skiing * Great Cats of Indiana-Sanctuary and Rescue Facility.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay