Richmond Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2)
Built in 2007, with an eye for comfort and good design, this one bedroom garden apartment retreat features:
* New quality fixtures and finishes.
* A modern open living/dining room with light bamboo flooring, recessed lighting, and French doors leading to a private deck.
* A fully equipped kitchen with newer appliances including; microwave, toaster oven, small refrigerator, cuisinart coffee maker, and brand new stove with oven.
* Beautiful bathroom with shower, over a huge soaking tub for two, Italian tile wainscoting, stone tile flooring, and glass block details.
* A quiet, private, bedroom with French doors leading to a second covered slate patio with a gas barbecue.
* Direct view and access to the tranquil garden from both the deck and patio
* A quality stereo system with compact disc player in the main room and television with DVD/VCR combo player in the bedroom. We have an eclectic library of music and movies.
* A private side entrance and shared use washer and dryer conveniently located in the entry hall.
* Located in close proximity to Ocean Beach, Land's End, Golden Gate Park, Sutro Park, the Conservatory of Flowers, the Arboretum, Japanese Tea Garden, museums (De Young, Museum of Science, Legion of Honor),well known restaurants (the Cliff House, the Beach and Park Chalet), and the vibrant Balboa Street shopping district with many good local restaurants with varieties of ethnic foods, cafes, and the Balboa Movie Theater
* Within close walking distance of 4 bus lines for easy access to other city neighborhoods.
* Parking is on the street and one can usually find parking on our block or in the next block. Off street parking in the driveway can be arranged for $20 a day.
Keywords: Private apartment with patio
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Why The Owner chose Richmond
We have lived in San Francisco for over twenty years. We are nature lovers and Cty dwellers. This mix is what we love about the Outer Richmond District of San Francisco. It enjoys easy access to the parks, ocean, and nature, yet within blocks to a Movie Theater, great restaurants and easy public transportation with four buslines to all of San Francisco's city attractions.
What makes this apartment unique
A very private and peaceful place to spend time in. Guests have enjoyed; sitting on the covered patio in all weather, watching the birds, and walking in the garden. Don't miss Sutro Park at sunset.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Many thanks for your hospitality and good energy! We enjoyed our stay and the good vibes of your home...
AM and Judi