|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Built in 2007, with an eye for comfort and good design, this one bedroom garden apartment retreat features:
* New quality fixtures and finishes.
* A modern open living/dining room with light bamboo flooring, recessed lighting, and French doors leading to a private deck.
* A fully equipped kitchen with newer appliances including; microwave, toaster oven, small refrigerator, cuisinart coffee maker, and brand new stove with oven.
* Beautiful bathroom with shower, over a huge soaking tub for two, Italian tile wainscoting, stone tile flooring, and glass block details.
* A quiet, private, bedroom with French doors leading to a second covered slate patio with a gas barbecue.
* Direct view and access to the tranquil garden from both the deck and patio
* A quality stereo system with compact disc player in the main room and television with DVD/VCR combo player in the bedroom. We have an eclectic library of music and movies.
* A private side entrance and shared use washer and dryer conveniently located in the entry hall.
* Located in close proximity to Ocean Beach, Land's End, Golden Gate Park, Sutro Park, the Conservatory of Flowers, the Arboretum, Japanese Tea Garden, museums (De Young, Museum of Science, Legion of Honor),well known restaurants (the Cliff House, the Beach and Park Chalet), and the vibrant Balboa Street shopping district with many good local restaurants with varieties of ethnic foods, cafes, and the Balboa Movie Theater
* Within close walking distance of 4 bus lines for easy access to other city neighborhoods.
* Parking is on the street and one can usually find parking on our block or in the next block. Off street parking in the driveway can be arranged for $20 a day.
Keywords: Private apartment with patio
We have lived in San Francisco for over twenty years. We are nature lovers and Cty dwellers. This mix is what we love about the Outer Richmond District of San Francisco. It enjoys easy access to the parks, ocean, and nature, yet within blocks to a Movie Theater, great restaurants and easy public transportation with four buslines to all of San Francisco's city attractions.
A very private and peaceful place to spend time in. Guests have enjoyed; sitting on the covered patio in all weather, watching the birds, and walking in the garden. Don't miss Sutro Park at sunset.
Many thanks for your hospitality and good energy! We enjoyed our stay and the good vibes of your home...
AM and Judi
This apartment is a great location if you want to be in the city, but a little outside all the hustle and bustle of it all. It's located in a quiet neighborhood that's convenient to Land's End, Sutro Baths, Legion of Honor, and Cliff House. It's also convenient if you want to jump on the highway and drive south of SF or across the Golden Gate Bridge and go north. We never had a problem finding parking in the neighborhood, and a couple of times, Charmaine was sweet enough to save us a space right by the apartment. The apartment itself is cozy and homey, with a beautiful garden. The patio is a perfect place to relax and sip a glass of wine after a day of walking around the city. The kitchen is small, but adequate. We didn't cook a lot, as there are many restaurants within walking distance of the apartment on Balboa. The neighborhood felt very safe at night, with few, if any, homeless people in the neighborhood (unusual for SF!). Charmaine and her husband were gracious, laid-back hosts. It was a wonderful home base for our excursions in and around the city. We would highly recommend this apartment!
My wife and I had a great stay at this apartment. We're a young married couple and this was our first trip to the bay area. Charmaine did an excellent job communicating with us leading up to our stay, and she was available to answer questions while we were there. Our flight arrived late at night, and Charmaine was even kind enough to save us a parking spot.
The apartment was comfortable and had everything that we needed. We rented a car and never had trouble finding a parking spot close to the unit. The apartment is about 15-20 minutes from most of the attractions in SF, but I feel that's accurately reflected in the price.
We would absolutely stay here again and recommend this unit to others.
We spent 8 wonderful days in this charming and cozy apartment which was very well equiped, comfortable and stylishly decorated. The location is great too, with nearby access to markets, great cafes on Balboa and we really enjoyed strolling through Sutro Park. We had our car, but also took the bus on a few occasions in order to avoid expensive parking lot costs, and the bus stop on Geary was very convenient. Parking was not an issue, and there was only one occasion when we had to park a block away. All in all, having such a delightful and serene base really enhanced our vacation in beautiful San Francisco. Recommend highly!!! Thanks!
We spent 5 nights in this apartment and found it as delightful as previous reviewers had said. It was well equipped, cosy and had the benefit of a wonderful garden. Charmaine and Robert were welcoming but not intrusive and the helpful suggestions about nearby shops and restaurants proved to be ideal.
Could not recommend this too highly and would love to return.
Nice apartment and great hospitality. Charmaine and Robert were perfect hosts. We enjoyed our stay.
We were able to find parking on the street without problem.
Victoria and Alec
The apartment was very nice. The gardens were wonderful. Charmaine and her husband were great to do business with. Outer Richmond is also a joy in its own right and the many restaurants are so convenient. I had previously been staying in Laurel Heights hotel but myuch perefer the apartment. There are few enough things in life that exceed your expectaions and, for me, this was one of them.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
5-6 nights, $120. 7 nights or more $100.
There is a one time cleaning fee of $65.
The refundable damage deposit is $300 and can be paid by personal check or paypal (guests pay 3 % paypal fee).
You may pay in advance for the reservation or upon arrive with cash, personal check, or paypal.
The deposit is not refunded if reservation is cancelled prior to 30 days.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.