Home away from home! This very clean, Non-Smoking, rental home lies in a peaceful, well landscaped, residential community called Westbrooke, in West Melbourne.
The house is like new, and very well equipped, with virtually every amenity you could need for a 'home away from home'. Great shopping and dining is within minutes of the community, including a large regional shopping mall.
You can also cook your own meal on the grill on the back porch smoker, at the community pool grills, or in the comfortable kitchen and dining area in this fully-equipped house. All bed linens, kitchen and bath towels, etc., are furnished. The kitchen is well stocked with virtually all modern appliances.
While this Non-Smoking house is not directly on the beach, we are only a 10 to 15 minute drive to the white sand of Indialantic Beach. There is also a very large Community swimming pool a quarter of a mile from the house that has showers, separate dressing/toilet rooms, ample tables, chairs, barbecue grills, and picnic tables in a covered screened environment.
There is also a park across the street from the community pool that has walking trails, volleyball courts, basketball courts, covered pavillions, and ballfields, a golf course, and a public library just walking distance from the house! The pond surrounding the house has a large fountain that lights up at night. Relax in the private jacuzzi on the screened back porch (with shades for privacy) for a delightful experience in a beautiful setting!
Our Master Bedroom has a King-size bed, one bedroom has a queen-size bed, and the third bedroom has a full-size bed. The down/feather pad on the Simmons BeautyRest matress and down/feather pillows are like sleeping on a cloud! Everything is very clean and relatively new in the home. Like new carpet and vinyl throughout the house . All bedrooms and the great room have ceiling fans with lights and numerous table lamps.
There is a TV and a VCR/DVD in the master and Twin bedrooms. The Great Room has a 36 inch Stereo TV with a VCR/DVD player and home theatre system, and the master bedroom has a 32 inch LED television set. We have stocked the house with some classic movies, DVD's, CD's and Video tapes and old TV series for your viewing enjoyment. The home has free on-demand Netflix and there are also Redbox Video Rental facilities 2 miles away, so you can rent anything you want. The home is equipped with high-speed internet service, and there is also a computer on premesis for your use during your stay.
There are family activities as we have stocked card games, board games, etc. We also maintain numerous brochures of activities which are available throughout our area, which range from water activities, concerts, golf, air boat rides, theme parks, space center, etc. If you like to read, we also have a small library of paperback books.
You may also wish to surf our Melbourne Chamber of Commerce website. There you will find a lot of information about activities. You will also find the web address and link at the bottom of our webpage. If you would like brochures of Melbourne, be sure to ask the EDC and the Chamber to send you an information packet about the Melbourne/West Melbourne area and our surrounding area.
There are four telephones, one in the in all three bedroom, and one in the kitchen; local calls are included at no extra charge. Our two car garage (one side 30 feet deep for boat storage) is equipped with an automatic door opener and there are outside security lights in front of as well as behind the house. This is truely a home away from home! Just bring your clothes and get some groceries and relax in the Florida sun!
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Our rates are all inclusive of final cleaning fees and utilities- there are no additional fees or charges, except for the mandatory 11% Tourist tax!
* There is a $500 Reservation Deposit (applied toward rent) required at Booking, which will be returned ONLY if the reservation is cancelled within 120 days before the agreed upon arrival date. The balance of the entire period rental payment and a $500 Security Deposit (seperate check preferred) is due 30 days before arrival date. We return the Security Deposit to you in less than 7 days after departure if nothing is broken, missing, or in need of repair due to abuse, and assuming the return of all keys. Reservation Cancellations 90 days or less prior to booking are subject to Reservation Deposit forfeture.
* In the interest of all of our guests, smoking is allowed on the screened porch and outside only.
* We are pet friendly for well behaved, house trained, animals; small pets up to 20-pounds are allowed for an additional $150 non-refundable pet fee.
* If you have any further questions, please send us your e-mail.
Anne and Ken have been married 33-years, and enjoy travelling.
Business opportunity for a nice, water front home in a beach-area community.
Serene, peaceful, time away, with excellent neighbors.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.