: BOS Logan is 75miles & Barnstable Airport
: Steam Ship Auth. + Hy-Line Cruises to the islands
: Cape Cod Central RR @ Hyannis Train station
: Rte 6
: step out the back door to pond & Seagull Beach is
: Red Face Jacks Sports Bar
: Parasailing & Jet Skiing
: Bayberry Hills
: Captain Parkers and more than 15 others
SWIM, FISH or BOAT in your backyard. The feel of a SERENE RETREAT yet you’re less than 1 mile to Rte 28 with its many FOOD, SHOPPING and ENTERTAINMENT choices.
CENTRALLY LOCATED makes it easy to explore all points on the Cape
• just 2 miles south to Nantucket Sound Beaches
• 3 mi. North to historic Old King's Hwy [aka 6A]
• and 6mi North to Bay Beaches
• 25mi. East to the National Seashore
• 21miles West to the Sagamore Bridge
DINING: From Breakfast to Dinner to take-out there are lots of options with more than 50 eating establishments and 10 places to get ice cream within 3 miles.
GROCERY: Supermarkets @ 1mi & Trader Joe's @ 3mi.
• 3 miles to 6A with unique craft, antique shops and art galleries
• 3 mi to the Cape Cod Mall
• Quaint small town shops abound in all directions.
• AND less than 2 miles for the nearest Christmas Tree Shop fix
ENTERTAINMENT: 3miles to Cape Cod Melody Tent & 7 miles to The Cape Cod Playhouse
Other Activities: from your property: swim, fish, wildlife viewing or take a short stroll to the nearby cranberry bogs
Golf: Yarmouth offers great golf.
• BASS RIVER GOLF Course (3mil) 18 Holes/Par 72 -Ocean Views of Bass River
• Bayberry Hills Golf Course (1.5mi) Municipal, 18 Holes/Par 72 - Driving Range, Pro Shop
• Blue Rock Golf Resort-Championship 'The Country’s Finest Par Three' and ocean front
• Kings Way Golf Club-Public (Executive), 18 Holes/Par 59
• and many other nearby courses. From Insiders Guide to Cape Cod and the Islands- “Cape today is also known as a golfer's paradise, offering some of the most scenic and diverse layouts found anywhere in the US”