Windy Hill Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
World-Class Golf plus Shopping, Dining & Entertainment 0.75 mi from the Beach
Ideal for both Families and Golf Groups
Barefoot Resort features:
• the premier vacation destination on Carolina's Grand Strand with its 2,300 acre, master-planned complex of 15 unique communities, including villas, town homes, and individual homes nestled among four designer golf courses by legendary pros Greg Norman, Davis Love, Tom Fazio and Pete Dye
• free shuttle bus to the beach 0.75 mi from the resort entrance with a variety of water sports
• three onsite restaurants, picturesque winding bike paths, tennis courts, lighted golf driving range, and numerous community swimming pools and club houses
• Barefoot Yacht Club and full-service marina on the Inter-Coastal Waterway with boat and jet-ski rentals plus day docking for the Greg Norman restaurant
• Located directly across the inter-coastal waterway from the Barefoot Landing Village and Marina with over 100 shops and restaurants, including live entertainment at the Alabama Theatre and the House of Blues
• Located 12 mi north of Myrtle Beach International Airport, and 95 mi north of Charleston, SC, which is a good day-trip destination for its French Quarter and its many nearby plantations.
Designer Townhome is located in Barefoot Resort's Clearwater Bay, Caribbean-themed, community with Palm-tree-lined streets, and includes:
• soaring cathedral ceilings in main living area, plus four bedrooms and four full baths in 2,150 square feet of luxury living space
• great room with a double-sized, four-panel, glass patio door and a huge 55' flat-panel TV that's perfect for watching sporting events on cable and movies on the DVD player
• gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances, maple cabinets, counter-top bar with three bar stools, and a 19' flat-panel TV
• open dining area with a large, conversation-friendly, round dining table that seats eight
• private atrium patio/courtyard with a table and six chairs for outdoor dining
• luxurious, main-level, master bedroom suite featuring a four-poster, king bed with posturepedic mattress, 32' flat-panel TV, and a private bath with a walk-in shower and large garden tub
• main-level second bedroom suite with two twin beds, 26' flat-panel TV, DVD player, and private, full bath
• upstairs third bedroom suite has a queen bed, 26' flat-panel TV, DVD player, and a private, full bath
• main-level fourth bedroom is next to the hall full bath, and is set up as a study with a queen sofa bed, desk, 26' flat-panel TV, and a DVD player
• two-car garage and a full laundry room.
• high-speed internet and cable TV
• Resident's Clubhouse with lounge area, game tables, and swimming pool located just two blocks from the townhome.
Myrtle Beach Area Features:
• known as the golf capital of the world with over 100 golf courses along the 60-mile stretch of Grand Strand beaches. Golf Digest ranks 36 of the courses as 4.5 stars or higher, and several of them rank in Golf Digest's Top 100 courses in America.
• exciting family attractions including: a full spectrum of beach activities, many elaborately themed miniature golf courses, two amusement/theme parks, Brookgreen Gardens & Zoo, Ripley's Aquarium, Alligator Adventure, water parks, water skiing, kayaking, canoeing, ocean boating and fishing, NASCAR speed park, and an IMAX 3-D theater
• virtually endless variety of shopping and dining, including: South Carolina's largest mall (Coastal Grand), the trendy Market Common urban village of residences, shops, and restaurants, Broadway at the Beach outdoor shopping village with over 100 shops and restaurants, and two major factory outlet centers.
• nightly entertainment including casino cruises and numerous live venues, including: the Palace Theater, Carolina Opry, Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, Medieval Times, Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, and many more.
Keywords: Beach, Golf, Family Activities, Dining, Shopping, Day & Night Entertainment
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About Roger and Susan Schane
Roger & Susan Schane, Phoenix (Queen Creek), AZ
Roger and Susan Schane purchased this townhome in 2009
Why Roger and Susan Schane chose Windy Hill
Barefoot Resort is the premier vacation destination on Carolina's Grand Strand. It offers world-class golf, plus shopping, dining & entertainment, and is only 0.75 mi from the beach with a free shuttle bus to take you there. It's ideal for both families and golf groups.
What makes this townhome unique
We enjoy the 55' TV in the family room for watching sporting events and movies. The gourmet kitchen with its counter-top bar, and the dining room with its large, round table are great for entertaining large groups of family and friends. We also use the private patio with its table and chairs frequently for outdoor dining.