Fraser House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedroom and 4 Bathroom Luxury Home - Sleeps 6 adults & 5 kids!
The perfect luxury mountain vacation home! This 2,500 square foot, custom-built home was just completed in 2010. Check out our reviews - our guests love us! Amazing to get this much house for such a low cost! It's only a short ride on the free ski shuttle (stops at our subdivision's entrance) to the base of Winter Park, less than 2 miles from the Fraser Snow Tubing hill, 8 miles from Devil's Thumb Ranch, 45 minutes to Rocky Mountain National Park and surrounded by miles of hiking and biking trails. Relax at the end of your day in a private 8-person salt water hot tub or take a steam shower in one of the two Master Suites. Choose from over 100 DVDs, play Wii with the kids or enjoy Comcast's premium channels (including HBO and Showtime!) or Comcast OnDemand. Take your dogs hiking on nearby trails or swimming in area lakes.
Our home is perfectly appointed with new furnishings from HW Home, amazingly comfortable beds with luxurious linens and a fully-stocked gourmet kitchen. Our home features a walk-out basement, so the lower-level features lots of light in the bedrooms and den area and we have two distinct outdoor spaces - one for dining outdoors off the main level and one for the hot tub off the lower level. Also, this home is heated by a boiler and in-floor radiant heat...none of that vicious cycling of a furnace blowing dry air!
This home is ideal for couples (2 master suites) and families traveling together (bunk room for the kids).
For Summer Visitors, ask me about the amazing trail system less than a mile up the dirt road....perfect for hiking and awesome for mountain biking!For Winter Visitors, book now to take advantage of our access to discounted lift tickets for Winter Park and Mary Jane (while supplies last)!
MAIN LEVEL DESCRIPTION:
- Attached, 2-car heated garage
- Our kitchen is perfect for entertaining your family and friends. Like to cook? This kitchen is equipped with everything that a gourmet chef would need...slab granite counters, Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances, a dual-fuel, convection oven, a deep, single-bowl sink, under-cabinet lighting, a Starbucks Barista Espresso/Latte machine, a 9-cup Cuisinart Food Processor, a Cuisinart Toaster, a Cuisinart Coffee Grinder, a Cuisinart, 10-Cup Coffee Maker, an Oster Blender, a KitchenAid Mixer with Two 5-quart, Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, a Le Creuset Dutch Oven, an All-Clad Slow Cooker, all sizes of pots and pans, heavy porcelain, Williams-Sonoma Dinner Plates, Salad Plates, Bowls and Mugs for 12, and plenty of glasses for various uses including plastic cups to head to the hot tub with your favorite cocktail!
- The Living Room is comfortably furnished with HW Home leather chairs, sofa and coffee table. The great room features a stunning, natural stone hearth enclosing a gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings, rough-sawn hickory floors, tons of windows, a 37 inch HD/LCD Flat Screen Television, Comcast Cable Service (with HBO and Comcast OnDemand) and a Bose SoundDock.
- The Dining Room table seats 8. Additionally, there are 2 additional seats available at the bar and a fold out table and chairs for 4 more!
- The Covered Deck is perfect for entertaining. Grill steaks on our Weber grill and enjoy the sunset from our comfy chairs surrounding our teak dining table!
- The Main-Level Master Suite has a king-sized bed with a Serta Trump collection mattress and the same sheets that the Four Seasons Hotels use, a well-appointed bathroom with granite slab counters, dual sinks, a separate water closet, a luxurious shower and a walk-in closet. Both master suites and the queen bedroom are equipped with iPod alarm clocks.
The upper level features a second Master Suite...now when two couples travel together, there's no stressing about who gets the best room! We offer two fantastic suites! The upper level master also has a king-sized bed with a Serta Trump Collection mattress and the same sheets that the Four Seasons Hotels use, a well-appointed bathroom with granite slab counters, dual sinks, a separate water closet, a luxurious steam shower and a large walk-in closet. Both master suites and the queen bedroom are equipped with iPod alarm clocks. What better way to relax after a hard day of hitting the bumps than in a private steam shower!
- The Media Room has comfy couches for watching Denver Broncos games, playing Wii, watching HBO or playing board games while listening to the Bose Wave (with iPod adapter). The room is outfitted with a 42 inch HD, LCD television, a Bose Wave (with iPod adapter), Wii with two regular controllers and one nunchuk, over 100 movies to enjoy, Comcast cable with HBO and OnDemand and a Blu-Ray player.
- The third bedroom is located on the lower level and features a queen-sized bed. Because this home has a walk-out basement, our lower level bedrooms have great light. For couples traveling together, some guests might even enjoy this bedroom more than the upper level bedrooms because of its easy access to the media room and hot tub...it's almost like a private retreat!
- The lower level bathroom has granite slab counters, dual sinks, a linen closet, plenty of drawers and a super-deep tub for relaxing after a day on the mountain.
- The bunk room has two full-sized beds, a twin bed (the upper bunk), an over-sized bean bag and great closet space.
- Our laundry room has great storage, granite slab counters, tile floor, GE high-efficiency, front-load washer and dryer for your use and a stash of fun board games!
- Finally, relax apres-ski in a brand new 8 person HotSprings Grandee hot tub! Our hot tub features an ACE-water sanitizing system so fewer chemicals are used. The tub is relaxing, features night-lighting and is professionally maintained weekly by Bear Dance Spas.
This home sleeps 11...So, bring your dogs, kids, extended family and friends!
Keywords: Winter Park Vacation Rental, Fraser Vacation Rental, Grand Lake Vacation Rental, Fraser Valley Vacation Rental, Colorado Ski Home, Colorado Vacation Home, Colorado Ski Vacation, Rocky Mountain National Park Vacation Rental, Sol Vista Vacation Rental, Mountain Biking Vacation Rental, Fly Fishing Vacation Rental, Hiking Vacation Rental, Rocky Mountain Home, Ski Vacation Rental, Colorado Ski Home, Winter Park Rental, Winter Park Rental Home, Winter Park Vacation House, Fraser Vacation House, Colorado Vacation House, Colorado Ski House Rental
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- Events Allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
About The Owner
NaPali and I enjoy the Summers in Winter Park just as much as the Winters! With great hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing and golfing, the Fraser Valley is paradise for people (and dogs!) who love the outdoors. And, of course, in the Winter...well, we have Mary Jane! No Pain, No Jane!
The Owner purchased this house in 2010
Why The Owner chose Fraser
I love Winter Park and the big sky of the Fraser Valley! When I turn off I-70 (and leave the trucks and traffic that come with it behind!) and head up Berthoud Pass, I feel the stresses of the city slip away. The Winter Park ski area is just a short drive from Denver and has over 3,000 acres of terrain for all levels of skiers and riders. Although the winters are spectacular, the Winter Park - Fraser Valley area offers exciting activities in the Spring, Summer and Fall with miles of mountain biking terrain, one of the best golf courses in Colorado at Pole Creek, and Grand Lake and Rocky Mountain National Park are just short drives away!
What makes this house unique
Our vacation home is brand new with luxury finishes, comfortable furniture and every amenity has been provided for your vacation. We're ideally located on the ski shuttle route and just up the dirt road, you'll discover Arapaho National Forest. The setting is idyllic. The Cabins at Porcupine Ridge development is a small, luxury home subdivision with views of Byers Peak, the Continental Divide and the Winter Park Ski area. These homes were built with high-end finishes and a thoughtful approach and, well, they just feel like home! Our lot is at the end of a cul-de-sac and provides privacy and great views.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Because our home is brand new, we don't have any testimonials yet. Be the first to review our home...we're sure that you'll love it!