Everything Convenient: 2.4 miles to ACL site. Just around the corner from Pease Park (great for running, hiking, all things fitness), several day spas and fitness centers, Austin Java Company and Whole Foods, Book People. 8 minute walking / biking distance from Downtown, UT campus, Boutiques, Restaurants, Entertainment. Short car or bus ride: Barton Springs Recreation Area, South Congress Shopping and Restaurants (10 minutes); Airport, Hill Country (15 minutes)
- 3 story home, 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 private bathrooms.
- 1800 square feet
- 2 private, secure entrances / 2-car garage with opener system and storage
- Utility room with full size, large-capacity washer / dryer, laundry soap and softner, cleaning appliances and storage for luggage during stay
Living Space Highlights:
- Gorgeous Views – State Capitol and Downtown Skyline
- Large furnished living room with HD tv and adjoining slate-tiled dinning room
- Brick, Wood burning fireplace
- Kitchen with dishwasher, stove / oven, refrigerator and microwave, toaster, coffee grinder, blender, coffee maker and all utensils and cookware
- Furnished outdoor balcony / patio area
- Central a/c & heat
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Cable TV and Broadband
- Books (feel free to exchange)
- Front side-- 12’ x 14’ plus with closets (2) and private bathroom, hair dryer, hotel amenities
- Master rear – larger with closet (1) and private bathroom, hair dryer, hotel amenities
- Each bedroom features queen-size beds, comfortable mattresses, 400 ct. cotton sheets / duvets, work desk and chair with desk lamp in each bedroom, wireless internet
- Both with individual, completely outfitted private baths with showers, hair dryers in each bathroom, thick towels, tissue and toilet tissue provided, some toiletries
- Both: Light filled with large bay windows
- Both: High-ceilings with fans
Additionally: 3 Air-Beds, one queen, one twin and one double for extra guests. Enough extra linens and pillows for these provided as well.
- Small upscale enclave: 10 units
- Well maintained
- Great neighbors
- Private off-street guest parking
A five minute walk / bike ride in any direction through Austin’s historic Castle Hill area will carry you past charming Victorian and traditional Austin-limestone brick homes, flowering narrow streets, tree-lined passages / alleyways – and the breath-taking Castle Hill vista overlooking the City of Austin.
The same five minute journey west along 12th Street will take you to the West Lynn’s restaurant / grocery / pharmacy area – or if you prefer more bustling, east to Lamar Street’s Whole Foods, Anthropologie, Book People, the Shoal Creek Saloon, the Tavern, Austin Java, a host of shops for every taste and budget, five-star restaurants, b-b-q joints and the new 24 (hour) Diner.
Another few minutes east will have you downtown at the UT campus, or State Capitol, strolling Congress Avenue on your way to the famous 6th street arts & entertainment district. The South Congress Bridge and SoCo district lies ahead over the Colorado River – and just think, you’ve only begun to explore the marvels of Austin, Texas – where your horizons are always unlimited… so enjoy now!
- Sleeps 6
Keywords: Clarksville, Enfield, Old West Austin,Castle Hill: Area 1