The apartment is clean and newly renovated. The brand-new bathroom features heated floors, ample storage space and a large shower (shower head & rain shower). The galley-style kitchen has a full-size fridge, gas stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, pots & pans, knives, cooking & eating utensils, and some spices – everything you need to make a snack or a full meal. The bedroom window and balcony have bay views (Berkeley to Alcatraz). Two closets provide hanging and shelf space. The front south-facing balcony porch looks over the yard. Furnishings are a mixture of new and vintage, providing a genuine at-home environment.
The property is located in the Aquatic Park of Russian Hill, just 2 blocks from the bay (Hyde Street Pier). Walk only a few blocks to popular destinations like Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, Hyde Street Pier, North Beach (Little Italy), Russian Hill, and the Embarcadero. The famous San Francisco cable car stops ½ block from the property and takes you up Russian Hill, through Nob Hill, down to Union Square and Market Street (down-town shopping area). Walk one block to bus lines that take you East, West, and South through the City, to many of San Francisco's great attractions.
This is a place to feel at home when on vacation – a place you will want to kick-off your shoes after a full day of site seeing or if you feel like staying in one day. Walk to an amazing selection of restaurants or pick up groceries a few blocks away for a home cooked meal (Trader Joe's & Safeway). We made this place comfortable like home, we think you will agree.
We believe our property provides a special and unique vacation or business travel experience for those looking for a quiet, clean, comfortable and special place to stay. If you are traveling with your well-behaved, house-trained dog, please let us know and we may be able to accommodate (restrictions on breed apply). Thank you for your interest and we hope to see you in San Francisco!
When you book with us, you will get very detailed arrival, departure, transportation, and neighborhood information emailed to you! So there's no guessing - you will be very prepared for your trip to SF and our apartment!
There is another apartment (same size) at this property, listing #308403. We also have a 2-bedroom listing in the neighborhood, listing #338143.
FEATURES & AMENITIES:
1. Full kitchen (toaster, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, etc.)
2. Heating (forced-air)
3. Heated bathroom floors
4. Bedroom & bathroom linens (personally inspected & laundered by us)
5. Wireless Internet
6. TV/Cable/DVD Player (a small selection of DVD's as well)
7. Bay Views (from Berkeley in the East to Alcatraz Island)
8. South-facing porch (your own outdoor table & chairs so you can enjoy the sun)
9. North-facing balcony (to enjoy the view, of course)
10. No attached neighbors (except above): windows on all 4 sides of the apartment!
1. There is a $120 cleaning fee for each stay.
2. There is one flight of exterior stairs to reach the apartment
3. Absolutely no smoking (of any kind) in the apartment or at the property (that includes the balcony, porch & garden)
4. We do not have parking at the premises
5. We do not have laundry on the premises
6. The apartment accommodates up to 2 guests sharing 1 bed (queen size). The living room is not suitable for sleeping.
7. We do not have cribs or other sleeping arrangements for babies (guests often contact a local rental service for these items)
Keywords: Open, bright, studio, queen bed, dishwasher, gas stove, heating, rain shower, porch, view