Incredible Incline Home
Submitted: August 5, 2011
Stayed: July 2011
Thanks for letting my family experience your incredible Incline Village home!
From the spacious living areas to the comfortable beds, this house is immaculate! Here is the top 10 list from our family—take a look and, if you are looking for the same, then you have found the right spot for your vacation:
10. Walking distance to the beach
9. Large backyard with great BBQ area
8. Wifi set up for people like me who need to keep in touch @ work whilst on vacation
7. Tahoe style home (rustic/wood style)
6. Upgraded amenities throughout the home (kitchen, bathrooms, etc)
5. Play area for the kids
4. Plenty of room for the family to have their own space
3. Very fun game room where we spent a lot of time playing pool, chess, checkers, cards, etc
2. Higher end /low key neighborhood
1. The lakeshore blvd path where we walked and ran every day while staying at the house—beautiful 2 mile trip from the house to the Hyatt that will take your breath away
Thanks for making sure we were taken good care of Richard—we will be back!
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
Owner's Response: Wow John, I have never had a "Top 10" review. Very nice. I know you said you are planning on coming back next summer. Each year we try to do a couple of up grades. I will be interested to see if your "Top 10" changes next year. You were great guests and I look forward to having you back.
Did you find this review helpful?