Located in the center of 'America's Greatest Family Resort' and just 3 blocks from the beach and boardwalk, our home has all of the latest amenities to make your family stay a vacation you will always remember.
- Just 7 years young and newly furnished before the 2010 rental season (all new couches, beds, mattresses, TV’s, kitchenware, etc...)
- Cable (Digital with On Demand) with large 46'' flat screen HD TV in living room and LCD/DVD flat screen combos in every bedroom
- High speed wireless internet access
- 1 Blu-ray/DVD player and 3 DVD players
- Wii gaming system with Wii Sports Resort (in living room).
- Nintendo game cube with Mario Kart and several other games (in the kids bedroom).
- Freshly painted with safe 'low-voc' paint
- Keurig coffee maker with sample coffee (also supply tea kettle and standard coffee maker)
- Outside shower located on side of the house to wash the sand off after a fun day at the beach
- 4 new beach chairs, boogie boards, and more
- Two off street parking spaces available. One in the garage, one on the driveway
- The unit sleeps 8+ comfortably with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths
- Professionally cleaned between tenants at no additional fee
- Carpets throughout the entire condo and the enclosed carpeted stairwell leading up to the condo professionally steam cleaned and shampooed on 4/1/2013.
- Deposit to hold your week(s) can be made via PayPal or with a personal check.
Just park your car in one of the two off-street parking spots and put away the keys. You can walk to the boardwalk (play land, wonderland), beach (with lifeguards and bathroom), shopping (downtown OC), and restaurants (Mack and Manco, Boyers Market, Ice Cream, etc...)
Ocean City, known as a family resort town located on an island along the Atlantic Ocean, is 15 miles south of Atlantic City. The beaches are lifeguard protected and there are dedicated surfing beaches. The 2.5 mile boardwalk is loaded with fun things to do, including, but not limited to; two amusement piers, shopping, restaurants, mini golf, a water park and the music pier, an entertainment venue for concerts and other events. In addition there is a bay front area for water sports, fishing charters, and boat rentals.
FAMILY RENTALS ONLY * NO SENIOR/PROM WEEKS
Enjoy the following special weekend events this spring:
5/31/13 – 6/02/13 - Ocean City Flower Show - See beautiful commercial and amateur displays at the Music Pier, Moorlyn Terrace & Boardwalk. Show times are Friday 2pm - 9pm, Saturday 10am - 9pm and Sunday, 10am - 4 pm.
6/06/13 - Wonder’s Birthday Bash at Gillian’s Wonderland Pier - 6th St. and the Boardwalk - Celebrate Wonder Bear’s Birthday from 6pm-10:30pm. All rides will be only 1 Ticket and at 9pm see a birthday bash fireworks show! Rides open at 6pm and Wonder Bear will be available all night for photos. Celebrating 84 years on the Ocean City Boardwalk.
June Weekend Rates: $500 for the weekend, includes both Friday and Saturday nights.
See calendar for availability.