You have been searching for a get away that offers seclusion, relaxation and luxury in a tropical paradise......
Now you have found it.
Treat yourself to the peaceful ambience of The Regent Grand, a luxury Caribbean Resort with endless white sand beaches and crystal clear turquoise waters on Providenciales' Grace Bay.
The Regent Grand sits in a premier location with the best of Provo right at your doorstep. You will find an eclectic collection of bars, shops and restaurants, the newly opened Graceway Gourmet Supermarket, liquor stores, car rental and a dive operation all only a short walk away.
This third floor, centrally located beachfront suite provides everything you need and more for your stay in Paradise. Exit our elevator and walk down the palm-tree lined boardwalk to the beautiful beach where you'll find umbrellas, chaises and towels for your use, or walk directly to our exquisite mosaic tiled infinity edged pool, the most talked about on Provo.
- 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath with panoramic views from all living areas
- Unique master bedroom with king-size bed, French doors overlooking the pool, dressing area, 2 spacious closets, large bath with double granite sinks and walk in shower
- 2nd Master Bedroom has king-size bed with French doors overlooking the pool and granite and tiled bathroom with walk in shower.
- Travertine marble floors throughout the suite
- Large flat screen TV's and DVD players in living room and master bedroom with large DVD library
- Bose CD player in living room
- Assorted fiction & non-fiction books
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including 40 bottle wine cooler
- Dining room with seating for 6 and beautiful ocean view
- Luxurious bedroom and bathroom linens, 4 robes and hairdryers
- Digital safe in master bedroom
- Washer/dryer, ironing board
- Well equipped exercise room with Nautilus equipment, elliptical's, treadmills, bikes, 4 TV's and more
- Free bicycles provided
- Flood lit tennis court
- Teona Spa
- Poolside bar
- Provo Golf and Country Club- 18 hole championship course ranked in the top ten of the Caribbean
- Secure wireless internet in the unit
- Concierge service
- Best staff on the Island, welcoming and extremely happy to assist in any way
After more than 25 years of traveling the Caribbean we first visited Provo in 1998. We knew instantly that when able to finally fulfill our dream of owning an Island retreat it would be here.
For us this is a real 'home away from home'. We spend most of our time at the beach, the pool or in the condo. The appeal of our floorplan starts at the entrance foyer, an elegantly appointed space that comfortably separates the bedrooms from the main living areas. As you walk toward the living room (passing by the extra bathroom which really is a plus!)you will first be awestruck by the views of Grace Bay and then naturally settle in to the spacious, comfortable feel of the overall living spaces. Our suite has a very large kitchen/dining area with all the extras. As much as we enjoy a night out at one of the many nearby eateries, we most enjoy cooking/eating in and gazing at the best view on Provo. For us it's the perfect end to another perfect day in Paradise.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.