Palmetto Dunes Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Welcome to “Dolphin Lookout™,' where you can actually see the dolphins as they swim by in the ocean. The spectacular view is the actual view of the ocean, beach, and pool that you will see from both of your bedrooms, your living room, and your two balconies as a guest in this fantastic villa. In fact, the view you will see is actually closer than the picture shows it to be, since the picture was taken to show the panoramic view. This villa is so spectacular that since 2007 we have booked it over 300 days each year. Each year we freshened it up and add several new features. All three televisions (living room, master bedroom, second bedroom) are large screen HD TVs with DVD players. The kitchen appliances are all stainless steel and installed in December 2011. In January 2013 the master bedroom king bed, second bedroom full bed and queen bed are new with all new bedding. At the same time we updated the living room with a Lazy-Boy queen sofa bed and two swivel chairs to make enjoying the incredible views that much easier. Many families return each year because of the villa's view, its inside décor, its cleanliness and for the detail and care for which we treat our guests. Each year our returning guests and their referrals account for a larger percentage of our guests. We have dozens of very positive reviews. Please ask to see them. We will gladly email them to you.
Please contact us if you are interested in being our guest for a week or longer. We do not rent for periods of time less then one week. For more information about this villa please read below OR for more information on any of our three pool, beach and ocean view villas in Palmetto Dunes, contact us directly.
This villa has direct access to the beach, which is less than a 3-minute walk away. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath, almost 1250 square foot villa also includes a living room, dining area and kitchen with utility closet (with washer and dryer). Since purchasing this villa is 2003 we have enhanced it with all new flooring, new living room sofa bed and chairs (2013), new balcony furniture (2011)(bar stool height to allow for easy enjoyment of the incredible view), new blinds throughout, new painting, newly installed stainless steel kitchen appliances (December 2011), 3 large screen HDTVs (2011), and many other touches. Both bedroom suites have privacy with closet, shower and a terrace/balcony so you can enjoy the magnificent views. The master bedroom also has a Jacuzzi tub. The living room has a very comfortable queen sized sleeper sofa. For in-villa relaxation, each bedroom and the living room have an HDTV with 90+channels and a DVD. There is free high speed wireless Internet throughout and free long distance calling in the United States and Canada. Villamare even has its own fitness center, FREE to guests, with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, 7 cardio machines with TVs, universal gym and free-weights. Book early to assure availability.
Five things separate our villas from most other villas on Hilton Head Island:
1) We have contracted with a company that inspects your villa between visits to insure the villa is in top notch shape for your visit. The inspectors are not the cleaning service. They are a separate company that inspects your villa to make sure everything works properly and is clean for your arrival.
2) You automatically become a member of our Frequent Guest Club™. This entitles you to the previous year’s rates on ANY of our three Hilton Head properties on your return visits, year after year. Membership starts immediately after your visit, so come back later this year or later years and get the previous year’s rates.
3) We have arrangements with bike rentals and boat rentals to give our guests discounts. All you need do is call them and give them the password we supply you.
4) A Welcome Packet that includes directions to the villa, numbers to call if you need anything during your stay, and more.
5) In addition to us being involved owners and available for your needs, we have a local company that will be available 24/7, just in case of emergencies during your visit. If something doesn’t work properly during your stay, you call them, and they are there.
We pride ourselves in service to you. If you ever have any problems or questions, just call me on my personal cell phone, call our offices, or call our 24/7 number. You will get information on this and more with the welcome packet you receive from us as soon as we receive your final payment for your stay.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are pricing other Villamare villas, we advise you to ask ALL Villamare owners, if the pictures on their website are actually the view from their villa and pictures of their villa. Some owners who own villas with limited views may show “canned” pictures as if they are the actual views from their villa. OUR views and pictures within the villa are the actual view and interior.
Palmetto Dunes, where your villa is located, has won several awards:
* # 1 Family Resort in North America, by Travel & Leisure Magazine
* # 3 Tennis Center in the World, by Tennis Resort Online
* Golf Course of the Year, The Robert Trent Jones Course, by the South Carolina Golf Course Owners Association (one of 3 golf courses in Palmetto Dunes and within 2 miles of your villa)
* # 1 Golf Course on Hilton Head Island, The Arthur Hills Course, by Fodor's Golf Digest (one of 3 golf courses in Palmetto Dunes and within 2 miles of your villa)
The material regarding this property in this listing, including the unique name we have given this property, 'Dolphin Lookout' and any like derivative, is the intellectual property and copyright of Michael Abelson, 2010.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About The Owner
I prefer to not include a picture at this time.
The Owner purchased this villa in 2003
Why The Owner chose Palmetto Dunes
I chose to buy this property for numerous reasons. First, Villamare and this villa especially, have incredible views. Second, Villamare takes pride in the upkeep of the grounds and facilities. It is also the only villa complex on the Island, to our knowledge, that has an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and cardio equipment / weights in an indoor building on its grounds. Third, Hilton Head, and especially Palmetto Dunes, has an incredible beach. Fourth, Hilton Head is one of the most beautiful family spots and beaches on the east coast.
What makes this villa unique
It has an incredible view of the pool, beach and ocean. It is only a few minute walk from the front door of the villa to the beach.