City Centre Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-5)
Brand new 38th floor corner unit of the Woodwards W-43 tower in historic Gastown! Breathtaking 270-degree mountain, water, and city views.
Stylishly furnished, with a contemporary open floor plan, this spacious condo is fully appointed and sleeps up to five people comfortably. With floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, enjoy the panoramic views without even stepping onto the patio!
Conveniently located 5 minutes from Waterfront Station, and also within walking distance to virtually all downtown destinations.
DETAILS OF SUITE AMENITIES
Living Room Area
• 42' LED, LCD flat screen TV with cable (about 100 tv channels, 40 commercial-free music channels), and DVD player
• Brand new micro-fiber sectional sofa with chaise (Can also serve as a very comfy single bed)
• Adjacent den area equipped with desk, filing cabinet, printer, high-speed T1 internet connection, and local phone line
Kitchen & Dining Area
• Stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator/freezer, gas range cooktop, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher
• Marble countertops and European cabinets
• Beautiful blue tile backsplash and under cabinet lighting
• Large kitchen island, which doubles as a breakfast nook
• Elegant glass dining table, seats up to four
• Full set of cookware, dishes, glasses, utensils, etc.
• Each bedroom has a queen size bed with brand name pillow top mattress
• Quality linens, including goose down duvets, blankets, pillows, and cushions
• Marble countertop with European bathroom fixtures
• Soaker tub in master bedroom. Shower in each bathroom
• Stocked with assortment of fluffy towels
• In-suite washer and dryer unit
• Plentiful storage in the large closets in the hallway and kitchen area
• 90 SQFT covered patio overlooking the North Shore Mountains, Burrard Inlet, and Downtown Vancouver
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
Guestbook comments from the owner
We loved exploring the area and seeing so many of the attractions your city has to offer for families. We found that Bowen Island was also a great escape from the crowds. It's so easy to get to and a nice ferry ride. Perfect for hikes with wild raspberries on the trail!
Heather, Shawn, and Corbin (6 mos)
An over-doting mother of an adorable little boy, I'm also an avid student continuously updating my skills and knowledge to assist in my personal and career development. A proud Vancouverite, I feel so fortunate to live in one of the world's most beautiful cities. I hope you will enjoy Vancouver as much as I do after a wonderful stay at our condo and experiencing what our city has to offer!
We pre-bought our condo in the Woodwards development a couple of years before the building was constructed, and had planned to move in when it was completed. However, blessed with a growing family, we ultimately decided to stay in the suburbs and maintain this condo to host visitors who, hopefully, will love Vancouver as much as we do.
The Woodwards building is in historic Gastown, which is Vancouver's original downtown neighbourhood. Oozing character, revitalization projects (such as Woodwards- which will be your home away from home) have added a modern and trendy vibe to the historic ambiance of the area.
CLUB W, located on the top two floors of the building, has a large-scale media room (including HD TVs), lounge area, pool tables, small climbing wall, exercise center, outdoor hot tub, and outdoor BBQ area. Not to mention amazing 360-degree views of one of the most spectacularly situated cities in the world. From the rooftop vantage point you can take in views of downtown Vancouver, the far off Gulf Islands, the local mountains, Burrard Inlet, Mount Baker, and much more!
Most day-to-day items you’re liable to want can be found at the ground-level stores located within the Woodwards development which include: London Drugs (more than just a drugstore, it also sells a wide variety of consumer goods such as housewares, toys, magazines, general electronics, computer supplies, cameras, etc.); Nestor's Market (upscale grocery store and deli); and TD Trust Canada Bank.
Our building is in the heart of historic and trendy Gastown. Where your choices include shopping at super-chic and funky boutiques, relaxing and unwinding at the neighbourhood pubs and clubs, and experiencing great dining at a cornucopia of nearby restaurants. Or stroll through some of the other downtown neighbourhoods (such as Coal Harbour, Yaletown, the West End, or Chinatown) and enjoy their unique ambience. They’re all within walking distance.
We’re also located just 2 blocks from Waterfront Station- the main downtown transportation hub. From there (via the Canada Line skytrain) you’re at the Vancouver International Airport in 25 minutes. Or, if you hop on the Seabus, you’re on a 15 minute cruise over to the beautiful North Shore. Attractions there include Lonsdale Quay, Grouse Mountain, the Capilano Suspension Bridge, and Cypress Mountain - the home of the snowboard events for the 2010 Olympics!