Ambergris Caye House Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 3
Casita Buena Vista:
Our beautiful Casita is a 1000 sq ft guesthouse just 50 feet off our private beach. We are located in a quiet residential neighborhood, mostly villas, the top spot on the island. ?Though close to town, tranquility is guaranteed.
The Casita is a one-bedroom, one bathroom home with a fully equipped kitchen and dual AC. The large, high (wood beam) ceiling living/dining room has just been newly constructed.
The bathroom is also freshly renovated; in all natural stone with an open shower.
The Casita has 2 flat screen TVs (cable); maid service is provided twice a week. The Casita guesthouse is one of the most affordable beach accommodations in the medium price range on Ambergris Caye; our quality far exceeds pricing.
Enjoy the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea and the quite, private property beach equipped with lounge chairs and a hammock. Shallow waters and dock access facilitate all kind of water sports, activities, boating, snorkeling and diving.
More activities/amenities: Suya adventure tours, diving for beginners and advanced, snorkeling, deep sea and reef fishing, sightseeing and BBQ trips by boat and many other activities. A grocery store and take-out BBQ place is located just a few walking minutes away.
Vacation Rental Amenities:
The rental at Casita Buena Vista includes:
* Air conditioning in Bedroom.
* 2 Cable TVs (100+ channels, 80 from the US).
* High Speed Wireless internet connection, capable of VOIP e.g. Skype.
* Microwave, blender, coffee maker, fridge, stove.
* 8 lounge chairs on our private beach.
* Patio outdoor dining furniture.
* Charcoal BBQ (charcoal not provided).
* Linens, Towels and Beach Towels.
* Full access to the private beach and 250 foot pier.
* Washer and Dryer.
* Maid service twice a week.
* Security provided by SACNW.
* A two-seat kayak: paddle out to the reef for the best snorkeling.
* Two hammocks
* Hot/cold outdoor shower
* Pets are accepted with prior approval with additional deposit.
* We recommend renting a golf cart or bicycle for transportation to and from town.
* We can arrange a golf cart rental reservation with pick-up at the airport on your behalf.
* Bicycle rentals are $40 per week.
Activities and Attractions:
Activities (on site or nearby at Suya):
Snorkeling/diving (barrier reef, Blue Hole), fishing (deep sea, reef fishing, troll and fly) with local guides, swimming, boating, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, birding, guided tours to nature and marine reserves and Mayan ruins, shopping, restaurants, sunbathing, and other beach activities.
Suya Boat Rental and Activity Center is just a few walking minutes away.
* Casita Buena Vista has been awarded with the 2011/12 'Rated Excellent Award' for 2011/12.
- Low Allergen Environment
- pets considered
Guestbook comments from the owner
The Casita Buena Vista certainly met all of our expectations and more. Pictures do not do justice to the wonderful beachfront location and the perfect ocean breeze that accompanies it. The location is near enough to San Pedro to be able to take advantage of restaurants, shopping and recreation, but far enough to partake only in R&R if that is your desire. Wolfgang is a wonderful host providing every possible assistance, if needed. I would rate this an A+ and recommend it to anyone interested in a non-resort experience.
Jerry and Liz from Golden, CO