Steamboat Springs House Rental Photos and Description
House, 6 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 5.5 Baths, (Sleeps 15-18)
Alpen Haus - reunion perfect!! Located on the ski mtn, in SKI RANCHES, 1/2 mile to the gondola area--2 minutes by our optional private shuttle, free bus is 2 blks away--easy walking.
This ski mountain home is 4500 square feet of beauty, comfort, and spacious living. 6 bedrms & 5 1/2 baths
Livingroom: Huge, comfortable livingrm with beautiful beamed ceiling. A lovely place to sit by the cozy wood burning fireplace. Relax on the new Italian leather sofa and two loveseats or the two reclining chairs which are so comfy and enjoy the new 50' flat screen TV with its complete Audio/Video System.
Big Diningroom: wet bar, large oak table and chairs PLUS a smaller oak table--total seating 16-18. It is so nice to seat everyone for those special meals and celebrations.
Huge Country Kitchen. The kitchen is probably the #1 gathering area with it's large granite island. You can cook and socialize. It opens up to a very large deck. It has the #1 refrig, micro, range top, double ovens, DW. It is well stocked & supplied with dish soaps, paper and plastic products, spices. Small appliances: coffee makers, toasters, blender, griddle, food processor, hand mixer etc. More then just enough: dishes, glasses, mixing bowls, baking pans--you name it we probably have it. #1 Compliment: 'GREAT KITCHEN, IT IS BEAUTIFUL & IT HAS EVERYTHING WE NEEDED!'
Really Spacious Recreation Room: It has the #2 Woodburning fireplace, 50' TV and Audio/Video System, Wet bar with the #3 refrig, Pool table, table & 4 chairs, Queen sofa sleeper, a second sofa. This is that special place where groups of kids or adults can use as their own.
The Enormous Deck: it is 800 sq. ft. deck, a favorite gathering place in the summer and folks love the hot tub summer and winter. The mtn & valley views are to die for. If you have children, you can keep watch over them from the deck as they play in the beautiful yard.
THE BEAUTIFUL DECORATED BEDROOMS:
#1--THE MASTER with King bed, plus single/single day beds. Sleeps 4. On suite luxury bath and walk-in closet. Plus, its own cozy woodburning fireplace.
#2--Queen Bed--sleeps 2, shares Jack& Jill bath with Bedrm #3
#3--Single/Double bunk beds--sleeps 3, shares Jack & Jill bath with bedrm #2
#4--Queen bed--sleeps 2, uses hall bath.
#5--Second Master, king bed--sleeps 2 private bath off hall.
#6--Single/single bunk beds--sleeps 2, uses hall bath.
ADDITIONAL SLEEPING: Queen Sofa Sleeper-Sleeps 2
Baby Portable Crib-Sleeps 1
Big Laundry rm. with Washer and Dryer just off the kitchen. All soap supplied.
There is a Half Bath located between the kitchen and the laundry room.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF ALPEN HAUS:
1. There are 3 refrigerators, lots of food storage--rare to find in a rental, great for large groups.
2. Parking for 7+ cars, with easy in &out access-rare.
3. Mammoth Deck (800 sq ft) with hot tub, grill tables & chairs, fantastic valley & ski mtn views.
4. Large front, back and side yards for kids to play, summer or winter. Rare for a mtn location.
5. Inside ski storage.
6. Supplied: FREE WIFI, Linens, Bath & laundry soaps, paper & plastic products, firewood.
7. Baby Things: Portable Crib, booster chair
8. Entertainment: bring DVD'S, CD'C VCR TAPES. There are children's books, board games, puzzles, pool table, & hot tub.
9. Optional Shuttle Service to & from the ski mtn & grocery stores. Extra Charge.
10. Other optional services: Mid-week clean, Daily Maid service, babysitting.Extra Charges.
11. On-site Management. They welcome families, friendship, and business groups. The onsite management offers hospitality that would be difficult to duplicate anywhere.
SMOKING AND PETS ARE NOT ALLOW IN THIS HOUSE
PRICE: MODERATE QUALITY: EXCELLENT
VHR-08-06 Vacation Home Rental License
Keywords: 4500 sq ft, reunion perfect, optional private shuttle in winter, ski vacations, summer vacations, comfortable, spacious, great yard for kids, awesome views, well equipped, convenient location, 7+ parking spaces..
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
We are celebrating the weekend for my 30th B-day! I'm so grateful to have such amazing friends here with me, and this amazing place has been perfect for our group. The kitchen is amazing. 18 of my best friends are here celebrating with me, and at this moment, we are huddled around the huge kitchen island. Thanks for a fantastic B-day weekend!