Location: LaGrange, West Point Lake, Atlanta, Central & Southern, Georgia, USA (Atlanta 80 mi; Callaway Gardens 25 min, Pine Mountain)
Accommodations: House, (Sleeps 6-8)
Located on beautiful West Point Lake, our cabin is nestled in the quiet woods only a few steps from the shore. Enjoy Callaway Gardens(thirty min away),historic Pine Mountain, fish from the private dock, launch your boat and enjoy the 26,000 acre lake with 500 miles of forested shoreline, or just kick back and enjoy nature at her finest in the tranquillity of the cabin, deck, and yard.
The house has a full kitchen, living room , upstairs open loft with a queen and full, a king bedroom with a King bed and full futon, washer and dryer, two baths, along with a gas grill.. Great for families, groups, or just the two of you!
Activities for All Ages:
- fish from the dock in our quiet cove on Lake West Point known for its fishing tournaments. The lake abounds with bass, catfish, crappie, and bream.
- bring your floats and swim, sun, and float at private 80 foot dock with large platform.
- rent boats at two nearby marinas.
- enjoy the natural beauty of nearby Callaway Gardens, complete with hiking, biking, golfing, tennis, horseback riding, skeet shooting, and more.
- antique shopping in historic Pine Mountain, only minutes away.
- enjoy history in Warm Springs, Georgia - home to FDR's Little White House.
- encircling cities of LaGrange, West Point, and Pine Mountain feature an array of restaurants to please every palate.
Very quiet and private , excellent for a relaxing stay.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Check-out 11:00 and Check-in 3:00. Late check-out available for additional fee.
* Visa, MasterCard and Check
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.