Kaanapali Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Your ultimate luxury resort is right here! This large 3 bedroom unit #450, Hokulani tower, has unparalleled views, absolutely 'ocean-front' and center, overlooking West Maui's newest resort, swimming pools, and beach.
With both Lanai and Molokai in the background of its year-round sunsets, it doesn’t get any better than this. Enjoy the lanai with an added glass enclosure to block tropical winds or rain.
Honua Kai Resort and Spa is the newest resort in West Maui. With the famous Dukes Beach House Restaurant on property serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, you will have the luxury of poolside cocktails, snacks and lunch.
Also located in the lobby area is Aina Gourmet Market for extra added conveniences. This is truly all the luxuries of a hotel and condominium vacation all in one.
• Ocean Front Resort
• Fourth Floor Ocean-Front #450
• 3 large bedrooms and 3 luxurious baths, over 2,300 square feet
• 560 square foot lanai
• 2 master suites, with king beds
• 2 master baths, with separate shower and tub, and double vanity
• Guest bedroom has king and roll away twin bed
• Queen sofa sleeper in living room
• Pac n' Play, High Chair and Stroller provided in unit
• Fully equipped gas range Viking kitchen and wine refrigerator
• Travertine Floors and granite countertops throughout
• HD-TVs in each room, plus ihome surround sound entertainment
•Relax with cocktails and enjoy the majestic sunsets on the 560 square foot lanai. While enjoying your private BBQ, you can watch the Whales playing during season. This is a fully equipped Viking outdoor kitchen.
• Completely Outfitted, to include Beach Towels and additional Linens and Towels
• No Pets
• $350 cleaning fee applies
• $12 per day self parking, $17 per day Valet paid directly to the resort
Keywords: Oceanfront Resort/Spa Condo/Kaanapali Beach, Maui
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ADVERTISE ON CRAIGS LIST! WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY WIRED MONEY!
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Guestbook comments from the owner
What a gorgeous place you have here! We arrived yesterday and are really enjoying our stay! You have thought of everything to make it so comfortable. It is the little things that make all of the difference such as the wonderful scent in the master bath room. I made coffee this morning to drink on the lanai and even having the creamer there was so nice. We had a walk on the beach last night and swim in the pool which was heavenly after a day of travel.
Thank you again for your warm hospitality and for sharing your lovely home. I enjoy looking at your family pictures --- what a beautiful family!
Hope you are doing well and have a great week ahead!
We spent our Honeymoon on Maui 41 years ago and have been returning with our 4 boys, daughter-in-law's and now our 6 grandchildren ever since then. We fell in love with the Honua Kai Resort and decided to purchase this beautiful condo. It is truly a spectacular location and is everything you could dream of on Maui. We love sharing our home and have been blessed to have so many wonderful guests! This is truly a piece of paradise.
Anthony & Evelyn Gonsalves
December through May is Whale season. You can watch the whales play right from our lanai.