* Beautiful custom 3 bedroom home that sleeps 6! Enjoy this quiet, tranquil private seaside community with all the amenities of a beautiful resort!
* Playa del Oro is voted the #1 Development in San Felipe for the last 3 years!
* Everything you need to enjoy an active or peaceful vacation is right within the Playa del Oro development.
* Have your morning coffee or afternoon margarita on the patio or the rooftop while you enjoy the beautiful ocean and mountain views from our home! We have an unobstructed view of the mountains and the ocean from our patio!
* Take a walk on the private beach, a short walk from our house, and generally you have the whole beach to yourself! Or drive your favorite off road vehicle (ATV) on the beach!
* Three bedroom (queen beds in all rooms) home that includes everything you'll need to enjoy your stay! Fully equipped kitchen, all new appliances, towels, linens, CD/DVD player, surround sound stereo (with a large collection of DVDs to watch), TV (satellite to come) water filtration system, individually controlled air conditioning/heating in each room, ceiling fans in each room.
* BBQ, large brick patio and covered patio, outdoor shower and rooftop access with a 360 degree view of the mountains and ocean, beautiful to watch the sunrise/set.
* Jacuzzi, lap pool and family pool within the development! Private beach with private access, grocery store with deli and fresh bakery, pizza parlor, gym, Laundromat/laundry service, restaurant/bar/live entertainment - all within the property!
* San Felipe is safe to come to, we have never had any problems or felt unsafe in San Felipe. For your added protection we have 24/7 security at Playa del Oro.
* Championship golf course overlooking the Sea of Cortez about 1 mile away
* Walk to the Sea of Cortez with it's private beautiful white pristine beaches, collect sea shells and all other beach activities,
* The town of San Felipe is about 10 min away and there you can enjoy beach activities and beach rentals (banana boat rides!), kayaking, fishing (or as we say 'catching' - we can recommend Pablo to take you fishing!) great restaurants, ATV rentals - many sand/dirt trails to ride, nightlife/night clubs, shopping, great restaurants and much more.
* Rent or bring your own ATV or dune buggy, you'll have miles of beaches and trails right from our private beach in the development or venture into the desert on the other side of the street!
* Many great local restaurants (I'll be happy to give recommendations!)with activities such as Karaoke, Name that Tune, etc.
* San Felipe has an international airport with charter service from Grey Eagle Aviation to San Felipe. For details and cities Grey Eagle departs from, please see Grey Eagle Aviation's website.
* I have many more photos, just ask if you'd like to see more!
We love traveling any where in the world and this is a home we can drive to from Northern California and enjoy time with our family and friends as well as all the new friends we've met in Playa del Oro! Here we are in the dune buggy at the far south end of the beach!
We were looking for a place that we didn't always have to 'fly' to and wanted something that would be a safe development, a home of our own, but with the 'feel' of a resort development so we could still be spoiled! Here we have met many wonderful friendly people and can still swim in the ocean or swim in the pool while the restaurant (attached to the pool) brings our lunch and margaritas! There are some of the greatest restaurants in San Felipe and you can't beat the price! This is truly an inexpensive place to visit! The food, fishing, off road rides and golfing are the best!
A unique benefit to our home is having the ocean within walking distance of our home (private entrance to the beach from within the development) and across the street from the development is the desert! You can rent ATVs and go into the desert to the dry lake beds, it's truly beautiful to have both the mountains, desert and ocean right there! We love taking our dune buggy on the beach and collecting sea shells. The Sea of Cortez is unique for the tides that go way out. You can check our tide calendar and go down to the beach when the tides are out and walk out of the ocean floor for a great distance. My husband loves the fishing, golf and food. I'll be happy to give you a list of great restaurants and bars!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.