Cumbrian Lakes Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Cumbrian lakes is a small select gated community easily accessed from Hwy 192 and Poinciana Boulevard. It is situated adjacent to a 120 acre conservation area which boasts numerous species of wildlife ranging from eagles to rabbits, some of which make regular appearances at the lake viewed from Oor Hoose. For the younger children there is a playground within walking distance where they can unwind after a long day at the theme parks (12 mins to Disney). Unwinding for the adults’ ranges from stretching the legs on the paved jogging trails to relaxing by the pool and watching the sunset. Our home includes the following:
1. 4 Bedrooms + 3 Baths (Sleeps 8).
2. Bedroom 1 (Master) King size bed, En-Suite bath/shower room, TV, Hair dryer, Walk in wardrobe with patio doors leading to pool area.
3. Bedroom 2 (2nd Master) King size bed, En-Suite bath/shower room, TV, Hair dryer and Walk in wardrobe.
4. Bedroom 3 & 4 - Both have Twin beds with walk in wardrobes. Jack and Jill 3rd Family Bath/Shower room. TV in each room.
5. The bedroom layout makes it ideal for a 2 family vacation or for having the baby minders (grandparents) along.
6. The Lounge area is spacious with a large LCD TV, DVD, Video, Stereo and patio doors leading to the pool area.
7. The fully fitted kitchen has everything you need should you wish to produce gourmet meals.
8. Separate utility room with washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron.
9. Start the day with a swim and morning coffee on the South facing pool deck under the covered lanai watching the wildlife before heading out to visit central Florida's most popular attractions. Parks such as Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando®, or World of Discovery's Sea World, Aquatica and Discovery Cove® are only minutes away by car.
10. A local Management company maintain our property and assist our guests during their stay.
Keywords: Single Story Family Home
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
Guestbook comments from the manager
I just want to let you know that your home was beautiful and we thank you so much for giving us the chance to stay there. We could not have had a better time. Our whole team stayed in that subdivision and I must say that we did have the nicest of all the houses. I only wish that next year we would be back to Florida for the World Serious once again but it will be hosted in Texas or Indiana. But I do know that if we are planning a family vacation you will be my first call for your home. Thanks again to you and your family. Best Wishes to all.