Located just 30 miles from Washington DC, in picturesque Chesapeake Beach Maryland, this luxury waterfront house rental makes a perfect vacation home for 1 or 2 families. The home offers about 4500 square feet of living space, 6 bedrooms, including 2 master suites, and 5.5 bathrooms, 2 with Jacuzzi. The first floor of the house includes a large gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, and premium appliances, great room with gas fireplace and large sliders opening to a fieldstone patio, steps from the Chesapeake Bay.
***Rates are $3500 for 3 or 4 nights, $5500 weekly from July 1 to 11/1. $3400 for 3 or 4 nights, $5000 weekly the rest of the year***
· 2 Master Suite Bedrooms, each with private bath with Jacuzzi tub and shower.
· 4 additional bedrooms, sleeping accommodations for 11 people.
· Media room with sleeper sofa for an additional 2 guests
· Elevator access to all 3 floors
· Waterfront property, right on Chesapeake Bay
· ½ mile from North Beach for swimming and Boardwalk
· Gourmet Kitchen with premium appliances
· Working gas fireplaces in Great room and both Master suites
· Wireless Internet access provided
· Media room includes large screen TV, DVD player, · Cable includes Music on Demand
· 30 miles from Washington DC and Annapolis Maryland
· Additional flat screen TV in the Great Room
· All bed and bath linens are provided
· Central AC and Ceiling Fans through out the house
· Hardwood floors through out the house
· Laundry Facilities
· Please inquire if you would like to bring pets
· Rates are $3500 for 3 or 4 nights, $5500 weekly from July 1 to 11/1. $3400 for 3 or 4 nights, $5000 weekly the rest of the year
An additional security deposit of $250($500 if bringing a pet) is required at time of full payment. Security deposits are refunded within 7 days of successful checkout.
**PLEASE NOTE, THE AVAILABILITY CALENDAR FEATURE SHOULD BE TURNED OFF. WE DO NOT MAINTAIN AVAILABILITY USING THE CALENDAR FROM VRBO. AVAILABILITY AND RATES CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE.
Keywords: Furnished House
Small Town peace and quiet. Enjoy strolls on the boardwalk and pier. Rent a bike , kayak or paddle board and explore the Bay area. Movies on the beach , concerts at the Pavilion, Antique Shopping. Spend some time at North Beach and leave stress free