Vail House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 11)
Spacious & newly remodeled designer furnished single family residence located directly on the Town of Vail bus shuttle. This beautiful residence has a large living room area with vaulted ceilings. Amenities include: Full kitchen, TV/VCR/DVD's, high speed internet access, fax machine & printer, fireplace, heated bathroom floors, gas grill, garage, W&D, great mountain views and private hot tub on back deck. A wonderful home for family gatherings or corporate outings!!
Guests of this residence will also receive free access to the Aria Club and Spa located in West Vail. The Aria Club and is Vail's most extensive workout facility. Offering cardio and weight-training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball court, racquetball, squash, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs. Fitness classes, personal training, Pilates & indoor tennis are also available for an additional fee
Reason to Book with us:
1. We have an online concierge that provides a number of free services if you need any assistance planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals & even delivered groceries).
2. We offer the best priced lift tickets available for Vail/Beaver Creek. Date restrictions apply.
3. The convenience of going directly to the property with codes to let yourself in.
4. Family-owned business with local managers.
5. 24 hour emergency on call service for manager on duty.
Keywords: House, Vail Colorado, Vail Village, West Vail
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
Great place to stay!!"
We stayed here last week during a perfect snow storm. The house is minutes away from Lionshead, and has great views. The beds are all comfortable, and the rooms are big.
There is a nice flat screen 40-42" tv in the living room that pulls out, and another one in the den area. All the rooms had a tv in them as well.
The hot tub worked perfectly, the Kitchen had all the appliances and utensils anyone could ask for, and the steam room in the master bedroom was a very pleasant surprise.
It took me a good 15 minutes to figure out how to work the shower but it worked great once I figured it out. You need to pull on the tab on the tub faucet once to get the water to come out from the shower head up top.
We really enjoyed our stay and hope to be back soon.