|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This beautiful totally recently updated mountain-style log cabin is located right on the Gore Creek! A truly unique home. Features include: Designer furnishings throughout, TV/DVD, high speed wireless internet, full kitchen, W&D, off street parking, gas fireplace and a spacious deck with grill overlooking the creek. Biking and hiking trails are just outside your door.
Guests of this residence will also receive free access to the Aria Club and Spa located in West Vail. The Aria Club and is Vail's most extensive workout facility. Offering cardio and weight-training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball court, racquetball, squash, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs. Fitness classes, personal training, Pilates & indoor tennis are also available for an additional fee.
Reason to Book with us:
1. We have an online concierge that provides a number of free services if you need any assistance planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals & even delivered groceries).
2. We offer the best priced lift tickets available for Vail/Beaver Creek. Date restrictions apply.
3. The convenience of going directly to the property with codes to let yourself in.
4. Family-owned business with local managers.
5. 24 hour emergency on call service for manager on duty.
6.Free access to the Aria Club and Spa
Keywords: Log Cabin Townhome, West Vail, Vail, Colorado
Great location. First exit off the highway before vail village. Took five minutes to drive to vail village and that was in bad snowy road conditions. Value of cabin is excellent compared to what's available at the same rate in vail. Would definitely recommend to two couples skiing or a small family.
Enjoyed this cute cabin style condo with my girls for an 18th birthday ski holiday. The bus was a nice convenience into Vail Village. Some little inconveniences such as trouble setting a good temp in house either too hot or too cold. Needed more blankets and shower took a very long time to heat up. Bring your own pillows. Owners pillows where very overstuffed. Overall a good value
Excellent little cabin hideaway on the Gore Creek. Magical for Christmas. Well appointed in a rustic fashion and very comfy and cozy. Great kitchen for cooking and well supplied. Would stay here again!