Vail Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (8-10)
Newly remodeled & gorgeous 4 bedroom, 4 bath condominium located in the heart of Vail Village. This property is located just adjacent to the Solaris complex, close to all the wonderful restaurants, movie theatre, and shops. You will enjoy the spacious deck and floor to ceiling windows with breathtaking views to Vail Mountain. Walk out the front door and within a short walk you are skiing Vail Mountain.
This spacious 2 level condominium offers two master suites which is perfect for two families and each bedroom has it's own bathroom. The bathrooms all have radiant in floor heat. Other amenities include Flat screen TV's/DVD, stereo system, a washer and dryer in the property, mudroom, gourmet kitchen featuring granite countertops, Viking range, Bosch and Sub zero refrigerator. Parking is free underground and has a space for one vehicle. A common area hot tub and sauna are just steps away and guests also have full access to the adjacent pool at The Sebastian hotel.
The facility boasts over 78,000 square feet and is Vail's most extensive workout facility & spa- unprecedented for its professional approach to fitness and personal wellness. Offering fitness classes, personal training, Pilates, cardio and weight-training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball court, indoor tennis courts, racquetball, squash, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs, the Aria Spa & Club takes fitness to the ultimate level. (There is an additioanl fee for classes and tennis). Guests also receive 10% off spa treatments M-Th before 2 P.M.
Reason to Book with us:
1. We have an online concierge that provides a number of free services if you need any assistance planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals & even delivered groceries).
2. We offer the best priced lift tickets available for Vail/Beaver Creek. Date restrictions apply.
3. The convenience of going directly to the property with codes to let yourself in.
4. Family-owned business with local managers.
5. 24 hour emergency on call service for manager on duty.
6. Free access to the Aria Club and Spa.
Keywords: Condominium, Vail Village, ski-in/out, Vail, 4 bedroom
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
Very clean condo with lots of light! The location right in the middle of Vail Village, perfect for our group of 6! We walked to everything. It is slightly off season in October so not everything was open, the only drawback to the trip. We would definitely come back for a ski trip, as it would be a short walk to the slopes.