|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Five star 3 bdrm. home overlooks Scenic Dinah’s Pond. Navigable salt water pond connects to Bass River and historic Nantucket Sound & the islands. Enjoy swimming, sailing, kayaking, fishing, paddle boating, water skiing or ride bikes on the country cul de sac. Sunrise adorns main floor. Master bdrm. includes sliding glass door to 180 degree enclosed porch (approx 300 sq ft.) with panoramic view of Dinah's Pond, and 42' LCD TV. Kitchen maintains granite counters and an island with comfortable seating. Appliances include gas range, refrigerator w/ice maker, dishwasher & substantial cabinetry. The dining area's large expanding oak farmers table seats 10. Enjoy sun-lit casual living room with sofa, chairs, fireplace and 42' LCD TV. Living room is complimented by 16' of sliding glass doors to enclosed patio, additional bathroom with granite top vanity and linen closet. You can relax in the comfort of the house & keep in contact with family, friends & colleagues using the free Wi-Fi.
Warm and quaint home: The lower level has 2 complete bedrooms. A queen bedroom and a bedroom with 2 twin beds and full easily accessible laundry room. Bedrooms full view glass doors expose a covered stone patio overlooking the pond, shore fowl and wildlife. Additional luxury bath compliments these bedrooms. Centrally located in the popular seaside resort of Yarmouth and Dennis, this newly restored luxurious and quaint home is within easy reach of the waterfront and town centers. Close to all of the Cape Cod's amenities, this Cranberry home also provides an ideal base for exploring the picturesque Cape Cod Bay's beaches and marine life. Nearby historic Hyannis, MA also has ferry access to the islands of Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. Shopping and theater is also nearby in Barnstable, MA, where flights are readily available.
WE PURCHASED THIS OLD COTTAGE IN 2009 STRICTLY FOR A RENTAL PROPERTY. WE THEN GUTTED THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND BUILT A BEAUTIFUL TWO STORY HOME WITH A GLASS ENCLOSED SITTING AREA OVERLOOKING THE WATER. ALL BEDROOMS HAVE SLIDING DOORS FACING THE WATER. THE HOUSE IS ON A QUIET DEAD END STREET. VERY QUAINT WITH A CRANBERRY BOG AT ONE END AND BASS RIVER AT THE OTHER. MY WIFE AND I HAVE A HOME IN DELRAY BEACH FL. AND LIVE IN NY IN THE SUMMER. WE ARE YANKEE FANS FOR ALL YOU NEW ENGLANDERS BUT YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO ENJOY ARE BEAUTIFUL HOME. WE ONLY USE IT IN THE SUMMER AND KEEP IT IN GREAT SHAPE. PLEASE REVIEW THE PICTURES.
Richard & Debbie Carrus purchased this house in 2009
1. On the water.
2. Every bedroom has a large sliding door overlooking the water and a flat screen TV.
3. Unique glass enclosed patio overlooking the water running the length of the house.
4. Five year old home with granite countertops, all the appliances you will need, wireless internet and printer, two zone central air and heat, large flat screen TV and with DVD and fireplace in living room.
5. House located on a quiet dead end street with no public traffic.
6. Large circular driveway made with white seashells , front deck with BBQ, rear backyard leading down to water.
7. Working gas fireplace.
8. 10 minutes to Smugglers Beach and Dennis Beaches.
9. Every amenity you can think of.
1. Close to town, restaurants and beaches.
2. On a quiet dead end street with a cranberry bog at one end and Bass River at the other. Great and safe for all to bike ride !!!
3. Our property manager lives two blocks away and is always available.
4. We keep a beautiful, clean home and only use it for rentals. Please see all the amenities available at the house!!!
Our home is available for fall foliage, cranberry picking at the bog down the block and winter getaways!!!!!!!!!! We have a working gas fireplace in the living room and great water views !!!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - May 31 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
3 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 12 2015
7 night minimum stay
$ 300.00/ night
OCTOBER IS CRANBERRY PICKING SEASON AND THE TREES ARE IN FULL BLOOM. COME AND WATCH HOW THE CRANBERRIES ARE HARVESTED. THE BOG IS RIGHT DOWN THE BLOCK , A FIVE MINUTE WALK. THE EXPERIENCE IS WELL WORTH WHILE.
DEPOSIT DUE WITH THE SIGNED CONTRACT. BALANCE OF RENTAL FEE, CLEANING SERVICE CHARGE AND REFUNDABLE SECURITY DUE THREE WEEKS BEFORE RENTAL DATE.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.