Carmel House Rental Photos and Description
House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
- Four large bedrooms (two kings, one queen, two sets of bunk beds in one room)
- Flat screen TV in every bedroom, iPod iHome station in every bedroom
- Three full bathrooms
- Large family room
- Off-street parking for two-three cars
- Walk to everything: town, beach, and the Forest Theater!
- Beautiful views overlooking Carmel from the house, including filtered ocean views
- Walk to Bruno's grocery store for great food and wine
- Very nice kitchen, fully equipped
- Very nice furnishings throughout; beds, dining, sofas, washer and dryer
- Please, no pets or smoking allowed
Keywords: House, single, family, large, beach, garage, walk, yard
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
About The Owner
My wife and I live in Incline Village Nevada, and make it to Pacific Tides in Carmel-by-the-Sea several times a year. We love the home, and decorate and maintain it very nice since we spend quite a bit of time there ourselves.
The Owner purchased this house in 2006
Why The Owner chose Carmel
What better place is there than Carmel-by-the-Sea? We absolutely love it! Carmel-by-the-Sea is an incredibly peaceful place, that offers world class beaches, shopping, dining and art galleries. It is also within 15 minutes of world class golfing like Pebble Beach, and all the activities in the Monterey pennisula like the Monterey Bay Acquarium.
What makes this house unique
We enjoy driving to Carmel-by-the-Sea and then not driving again until we leave. It is easy to walk to town or to the beach, and this Village in the Forest is an amazing place to spend some time.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I have been meaning to write. We absolutely LOVED the house - it was just perfect for us. We have thought about making it an annual family trip after having such an amazing time - the house was so roomy and comfortable - made us all feel at home. Thanks so much for sharing your home!
Will be in touch about renting again in the future.