- Four large bedrooms (two kings, one queen, two sets of bunk beds in one room)
- Flat screen TV in every bedroom, iPod iHome station in every bedroom
- Three full bathrooms
- Large family room
- Off-street parking for two-three cars
- Walk to everything: town, beach, and the Forest Theater!
- Beautiful views overlooking Carmel from the house, including filtered ocean views
- Walk to Bruno's grocery store for great food and wine
- Very nice kitchen, fully equipped
- Very nice furnishings throughout; beds, dining, sofas, washer and dryer
- Please, no pets or smoking allowed
Keywords: House, single, family, large, beach, garage, walk, yard
My wife and I live in Incline Village Nevada, and make it to Pacific Tides in Carmel-by-the-Sea several times a year. We love the home, and decorate and maintain it very nice since we spend quite a bit of time there ourselves.
What better place is there than Carmel-by-the-Sea? We absolutely love it! Carmel-by-the-Sea is an incredibly peaceful place, that offers world class beaches, shopping, dining and art galleries. It is also within 15 minutes of world class golfing like Pebble Beach, and all the activities in the Monterey pennisula like the Monterey Bay Acquarium.
We enjoy driving to Carmel-by-the-Sea and then not driving again until we leave. It is easy to walk to town or to the beach, and this Village in the Forest is an amazing place to spend some time.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.