Really rare : this large apartment offers a rare combination of advantages:
• A rare 2 bathroom + 2 bedrooms with 2 toilets (+ a sofa bed in living room )
• A perfect location in the 6th arrondissement, 'place saint-André des Arts
• A view over the square
• The apartment is unusually wide and spacious for Parisian standards.
• Apartment has been fully redone last year. All amenities are new.
• Decoration has kept the former spirit with typical antique French furniture.
By early June, a new 3 seater convertible sofa will be added in the lounge area (already ordered).
Here is the description :
After coming up on 2nd floor in a nice and original stair case, one enters into an entrance decorated with bookshelves.
Front is the large living room area, on the left of which one can enter the 2nd bedroom and its bathroom.
Right is the master bedroom and its bathroom.
• The living room bathes in natural light. it comes from 4 long windows which also offer a view over the place Saint André des Arts. The living room is equipped with French style furniture and a fireplace which adds warmth to the apartment. The dining area offers a wooden table which can comfortably seat 6 people.
• The kitchen is open on the living room. It is spacious, fully equipped with new equipment, offers a nice working plan.
• The 2nd bedroom is located behind the bar as well as its bathroom. It sleeps 2 in a double bed. The bathroom offers a bath tub, a shower, a sink and a toilet.
• The master bedroom is very large for Parisian standards. It offers 2 large windows and has its own bathroom. A large antique wooden desk may be used for work.
• The apartment has 2 toilets.
This apartment offers a perfect location in the center of Saint Germain, Quartier Latin, and footsteps from 'the Louvre' and 'Notre Dame Cathedral'. Metro saint Michel is right down the building.
As a summary :
• perfect location
• 2 bathrooms & toilets
• wide volumes
• great view