Really rare : this large apartment offers a rare combination of advantages:
• A rare 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms with 2 toilets (+ a sofa bed in the living room )
• A perfect location in the 6th arrondissement, 'place saint-André des Arts
• A view over the square
• The apartment is unusually wide and spacious for Parisian standards.
• Apartment has been fully redone last year. All amenities are new.
• Decoration has kept the former spirit with typical antique French furniture.
Here is the description :
After coming up on 2nd floor in a nice and original stair case, one enters into an entrance decorated with bookshelves.
To the left of the entrance there is a small third bedroom with a double bed. The room is perfect for 2 children. It could accommodate 2 adults mainly for sleeping as the room is pretty narrow.
Front is the large living room area, on the left of which one can enter the 2nd bedroom and its bathroom.
Right is the master bedroom and its bathroom.
• The living room bathes in natural light. it comes from 4 long windows which also offer a view over the place Saint André des Arts. The living room is equipped with French style furniture and a fireplace which adds warmth to the apartment. The dining area offers a wooden table which can comfortably seat 7 people.
• The kitchen is open on the living room. It is spacious, fully equipped with new equipment, offers a nice working plan.
• The 2nd bedroom as well as its bathroom is located behind the bar. It sleeps 2 in a double bed. The bathroom offers a bath tub, a shower, a sink and a toilet.
• The master bedroom is very large for Parisian standards. It offers 2 large windows and has its own bathroom. A large antique wooden desk may be used for work.
• The 3rd bedroom is located left on entrance. It sleeps 2 in a double bed and has a window on a small court. It should be mentioned it is a narrow bedroom (approx. 5-6 m2) and can mainly be used for sleeping. Decoration will be limited. It is very decent nonetheless. Guests can either choose to sleep in this bedroom for more intimacy or in the comfortable sofa bed located in the living room. We presently have no photos we can show of the bedroom as it is being used for storage until end June 2014. Ask us if any question.
• The apartment has 2 toilets.
This apartment offers a perfect location in the center of Saint Germain, Quartier Latin, and footsteps from 'the Louvre' and 'Notre Dame Cathedral'. Metro saint Michel is right down the building.
As a summary :
• perfect location
• 2 bathrooms & toilets
• wide volumes
• great view
- The Latin Quarter area and the neighbouring Saint Germain area are very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, Jazz clubs, cinemas and trendy shops.
- The Latin Quarter is a very lively area. Walk to “Rue Mouffetard” & “place de la Contrescarpe” to have an outside dinner, stroll in the nearby and beautiful “Jardin du Luxembourg”, visit Ile Saint Louis, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Pantheon, the Sorbonne university, le “Paradis Latin” Cabaret and the Saint Germain area. One finds plenty of restaurants, shops, cinemas and many cultural sites to visit.
The couple of owners are lovers of Montmartre. They worked together on the studio project, the man being very handy and implementing the women's design and ideas of space.
The Location on place Saint André des Arts is unique and so central.
Property is quiet and charming. Feel at home in Paris.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.