Luxurious and Spacious - Fully equipped 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 944 square feet condo in a safe and great location. Perfect for retired couples to escape the cold winter and the summer heat. An ideal getaway for family vacation. Enjoy the sunshine, beaches, golfs and popular local attractions that San Diego has to offer.
Spacious, and comfortable, this fully equipped 2 bedroom/2bath condo unit (ground level) is located in the heart of charming Rancho Bernardo...a well-maintained development in the peaceful Westwood community. Many ethnic restaurants (Sushi, Mexican, French, Vietnamese, Greek, Chinese cuisine, and fast food) as well as Starbucks, banks, post office, shopping, Costco, groceries stores, and golf courses are within 5-10 minutes drive! Not to mention the Bernardo's Winery-enjoy wine tasting, shopping and dinning at this beautiful vineyard...just 3 miles away. Located off of the Rancho Bernardo Rd. exit and W. Bernardo Dr., this condo is easily accessed from the major I-15 freeway.
This bright and airy condo has all the comforts of home. A fully- equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, coffee maker, toaster oven, blender, kitchen utensils etc., Brazilian cherry laminate flooring, fresh paint, newer furnitures and window treatments, designer porceline tiles in kitchen, bathroom and patio. Central AC and Forced-Air Heat, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathroom vanity, large master bedroom with huge closet space, a full-size stacked laundry unit tucked in a private tiled patio. Enjoy the high speed internet with free WIFI. Watch your favorite shows on our brand new 47' LCD HD flat screen in the living room and a 37' LCD HD in the master bedroom. Linens and towels are provided for your convenience.
The community landscape is professionally maintained, and the walking pathways are well-lit at night. The amenities include, a large swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a gazebo, lily ponds, kid's playground, a fitness center and a clubhouse. There are 2 parking spaces, one covered space and one open parking space.
We purchased this condo unit in 2004 right after we got married. We recently purchased a new home to accommodate our expanding family. Since we love to travel, we decided to rent this condo out as a vacation rental...hoping to meet neat travelers from various part of the world. We strive to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for you and your family to enjoy. Please let us know if you have any special request and we will try our best to accommodate your needs. Our goal is for you to stay at our condo on your next trip to San Diego. Thank you.
Phillip & Maggie
You are a short commute to all San Diego attractions.
PLACES TO HAVE FUN IN SAN DIEGO
1. The Gaslamp Quarter - Downtown San Diego, tons of restaurants (35 minutes)
2. Horton Plaza - Shoppers dream (35 minutes)
3. The Embarcadero - Sailboats Galore (35 minutes)
4. Seaport Village - Tourist's hot spot (35 minutes)
5. Petco Park - Take me to a ballgame (35 minutes)
6. Balboa Park - Picture perfect (30 minutes)
7. San Diego Zoo - Full day of fun (30 minutes)
8. Coronado Island - take a relaxing ferry ride (35 minutes)
9. Old Town Historic Park - Our Heritage (Awesome Mexican food)(30 minutes)
10. Point Loma - Go see Cabrillo Momument(30 minutes)
11. Mission San Diego - So quaint (30 minutes.
12. Numberous golf courses (within 5-15 mins).
13. SeaWorld - (35 minutes)
14. La Jolla - Awesome view, shops, restaurant and beaches (35 minutes)
15. Del Mar race track(35 minutes)
16. Mission Bay - Picnic, kayaking, jet ski(30 minutes)
17. Viejas, Barona casinos (within 45 mins)
18. Tijuana - Mexico has much to offer (1 hour)
19. Carlsbad Premium Outlet (25 mins)
20. Bernardo's Winery (5-10 mins)
21. Temecula Wine Country (45 mins)
1. The San Diego Wild Animal Park - north, 15 minutes
2. Seaworld - 30 minutes drive
3. Legoland - 20 minutes drive
4. Sea Lions at The Children's Pool - La Jolla
5. Birch Aquarium - It's awesome!
6. Children's Discovery Museum - This is cool! - Downtown
7. The Beach - Perfect weather ALL YEAR ROUND!!!
8. Reuben H. Fleet Science Center - Balboa Park
9. Disneyland (1.5 hours)
MUCH MUCH more!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.