Chelsea Garden Inn, located in Calistoga, the Napa Valley, is set among lush garden paths in a private, secluded setting. Located just two blocks from downtown Calistoga where guests can discover the small town “warm welcome, hot springs and cool wines” that Calistoga is famous for.
This spacious inn is offered to groups for their exclusive use for family gatherings, friends traveling together, and business or special interest groups. Among the lovely grounds sits the sparkling seasonal swimming pool and garden paths lead to the inviting social room.
The large social room is ideal for group gatherings for friends, families, retreats, seminars, classes or informal business meetings.
• Available for group bookings
• 6 bedrooms 5 baths
• Sleeps 6-18 with bedding in 10 separate sleeping areas offering privacy for sleeping arrangements.
(options available for up to 28 please inquire)
• Air Conditioning, Gas log fireplaces
• Spacious living/social room, seasonal pool
• Full service or family style options
• Maid service at check out, daily maid service option available
• Bed and bath linens provided
• Robes, Irons, hairdryers, coffee/tea service
• Cable TV, VCR/DVD, stereo, video and music library
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Two blocks to downtown Calistoga for spas, restaurants and wine tasting
• Close to Napa Valley, Sonoma and Alexander Valley Wineries
• Ask about options available for smaller and larger groups
Keywords: Guest Inn
We specialize in comfortable, convenient and welcoming guest lodging in Calistoga, the small town with a heart at the top of the Napa Valley. This had been one of our favorite vacation locations since 1979. We know it will be become yours too!
Conveniently located just 2 blocks from historic downtown Calistoga for restaurants, spas, wine tasting, shopping, art galleries/museums and live music. Napa Valley, Sonoma and Alexander Valley wineries are close by and easy to find. Other nearby activities include hot air ballooning, biking, hiking, natural wonders including The Petrified Forest, The Old Faithful Geyser, and the Great California Redwood Trees, and even a wildlife Safari. And did we mention wineries, wineries and more wineries!
Wine Tasting, Natural Wonders, Petrified Forest, Old Faithful
Geyser, Redwood Forests, Historical Sites, Old Bale Grist Mill