Beautiful, decorator furnished new 2700 s.f. Rutenberg-style home with Cathedral ceilings on 120’ wide lot with sweeping views of Lake Keystone located in a small gated area of 8 private homes. Large screened porch runs along entire back of home. New dock for fishing, boating or just enjoying sunsets.
- 3 Large Bedrooms, 1 Office/Study, 3 Baths. Office/Study has a queen sleeper sofa and door entry and may be used as a bedroom.
- Master Suite overlooking lake with Queen Bed, Walk-in Closet, Jacuzzi Tub and oversized shower with dual nozzles, his/her vanities,
- Bedroom with two twin beds and large chaise lounge, full bath, overlooks lake
- Bedroom with queen bed and bunk beds, full bath
- Separate laundry room with full-size washer/dryer
- Large, open, eat-in kitchen with informal dining area and bay window with lake view. Center island, pantry, all Corian counters. Stocked by a cook.
- Living Room overlooks lake. Furnished with long sectional couch and leather reading chair. Gas fireplace, cathedral ceiling, built-in shelves, stereo and TV with home theater system. Open plan to kitchen, formal dining room, and informal dining.
- Oversize 2-car garage and large workroom.
- Large outdoor BBQ area. Also, a gas grill and electric grill on the porch plus an outdoor covered charcoal grill area,
- Screened porch as comfortable padded wicker furniture and a full teak dining set that seats six, plus a ping pong table and two Adirondack chairs. Sky lights and ceiling fans. Yes, it’s big and all screened.
- 2 kayaks (one tandem) and 3 bikes.
- Night landscape lighting, automatic sprinkler system, lawn service
- Security gate controls vehicle access to the home.
The house is situated just 25 feet from the lake and looks at one of the widest, open areas of the lake (not into other homes). There are cypress trees and a few citrus trees. Nicely landscaped with a grassed yard. We purchased the home in July and furnished it completely with comfortable, high-quality designer furnishings. The kitchen is completely stocked with all pots, pans, dishware and appliances. This is our second home that gets little use. It is available over the winter and early spring.
Lake Keystone is a 411 acre spring-fed lake, second largest in Hillsborough County, and widely considered to be the most desirable lake to live on in the Tampa area. It is a 15 minute drive north of Tampa International Airport off the Veteran’s Expressway, yet is surrounded by horse farms and orange groves. Within a 5 minute drive of the house, you will find a large Sweetbay Supermarket, several restaurants (many more 10 minutes away), a public recreational area with tennis courts, ball fields, and hiking trails, and a public library. The Citrus Park Mall is less than 15 minutes away.
Keywords: Lakefront House, Dock, Garage, Porch, Waterfront, Large, Swimming, private, great location,
Cathy and Jim make Tampa their home and have four adult children. Cathy is an occupational therapist and Jim is a law enforcement professional preparing to retire. Cathy spent a great deal of her childhood on Lake Keystone and has continued as an adult sharing time with family and friends at a second home adjacent to this rental property. Cathy and Jim enjoy travel, the lake and spending time with their children and their spouses.
We chose Lake Keystone because it is the best water-ski lake in Tampa with the most upscale, consistently good neighborhoods of all Hillsborough County lake homes. The lake is spring-fed, so the water is clean and clear. Lake Keystone is 411 acres and is the second largest lake in Hillsborough County. Also, it is an easy drive to anywhere in Tampa since it is 5 minutes from the Veteran's Expressway. Tampa Airport is 15-20 minutes. The Citrus Park Mall is only 10-15 minutes away. There are lots of golf courses nearby, too. Pinellas beaches are 20 minutes. Busch Gardens is about 30 minutes. We chose the house because it is a new, Rutenberg (open style) home with high ceilings and has one of the best views on the lake. We liked the screen porch that runs the entire length of the house, the large kitchen, and the feeling that you sit right on the lake. Two bedrooms, the kitchen, eat-in dining room, and living room all have sweeping views of the lake.
If you are coming to Tampa for a golf holiday, there are multiple opportunities in the area. And, we would be happy to assist with other plans. We love it here, and hope you will too. Some other unique things you will enjoy -- kayaks and bicycles are provided to enjoy the lake and the nearby bike trails. There are also parks nearby with hiking trails. There are lots of horse farms, too, if you enjoy riding or want to take some lessons. The location is also unique in that you have the benefits of Tampa from the Performing Arts Center to the Tampa Bay Bucs, Tampa Bay Lightning, and Tampa Bay Rays to the very close by Clearwater and Dunedin beaches. Baseball Spring Training is also a major event for the area with training camps for the Yankees, Phillies and Blue Jays all within 30 minutes. Orlando is also only 90 minutes away with all the theme parks. Busch Gardens is about a 25 minute ride. Historic Tarpon Springs with its sponge docks and great Greek food is only 20 minutes east.
Two County parks with hiking trails within 5-10 minutes. Many horse stables, some offering riding and lessons. County Library nearby. County Baseball park wtih tennis courts within biking distance. Area is centrally located yet retains a relaxed, rural character.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Holiday rates may be slightly higher.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.