This spacious loft is located in Buenos Aires’ most vibrant and exciting barrio, Palermo Soho. Step out the door and you’ll find everything from designer boutiques and trend-setting restaurants to old school tango salons and parillas.
Basic amenities including banks, pharmacies, grocery stores, and a gym are within blocks. Everything will be detailed in the apartment’s extensive guide.
This corner apartment is perched above Ave. Cordoba and Ave Scalabrini Ortiz in a turn of the century French Style building. It is approximately 90 sq meters (1000 sq ft.) with 18 foot ceilings and two exposures, which flood the space with tons of light and scenery.
Complete with luxury fixtures and furnishings, the loft features an open air bedroom, a reading loft, full kitchen, dining and living room areas, and a full bath.
This apartment is perfect for a longer stay in BsAs or pampering yourself for just a few short nights.
Living Room / Dining Room Area
- Local Telephone Line
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- Stereo/CD player with remote control and Cables for MP3 players
- Lots of light
- Juliet Balcony
- Queen size bed
- In-room programmable safe
- 19' TV with cable
- DVD player
- Alarm clock/ Radio/ iHome Stereo for Ipod Docking
- Closet / Drawers
- Modern bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Soaps and Shampoo/Conditioner
- Microwave oven
- Stove, Oven and Vent
- complete with dishes, silverware, juicer, coffee maker, glassware, toaster, pots and pans, blender, and cooking utensils, wine/champagne glasses.
- Air conditioning / Heating
- Complimentary GSM cell phone with local number (not you will have to purchase minutes from a card)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
- Weekly/Daily maid service available at additional cost
- Iron and Ironing board
Hi. Thanks for taking a look at our condo! No matter where you stay you're going have an amazing time in Buenos Aires! Of course we hope you stay at and enjoy our condo. My fiancée and I both work in the entertainment industry in New York City. I’m a producer and she’s an attorney. We live in DUMBO, Brooklyn with our Boston Terriers. We're both from Charlotte, NC but actually met at a party in NYC. We try to get down to Argentina as much as we can!
Many of the same things that drew us to New York led us to Buenos Aires- the energy, the food, the culture. Originally we went there on vacation, but quickly found ourselves smitten with the unique vibe of a city that melds both Europe and South America. We could see ourselves enjoying the city and exploring the rest of the country (and continent). Before we knew it we owned a beautiful apartment and have been renting it since. The apartment offers a modern take on the city’s gorgeous historical residences. It’s open, airy and a great place enjoy a glass of wine as the city beckons you for more.
You are in Palermo Soho a short walk from some of the best restaurants (dont miss La Cabrera), shopping and galleries the city has to offer. I’ve been in many apartments in the city and open and light filled spaces are not common. There is something very exciting about being in a big corner loft three floors above the sounds and lights of the city.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
Dec 20 2013 - Jan 5 2014
My Standard Rate
|Check-In Fee. Payable Upon Arrival||$50.00|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500.00|
|A Processing Fee may apply to the rental amount if using 3rd party payment method:
If using VRBO/Homeaway's 'ReservationManager' (VacationRentPayment) AND using a credit card a 2.5% fee will apply (3.5% for non-U.S. credit card)
I accept Paypal*, personal checks and Chase Quickpay. If you prefer another method please inquire.
If using Paypal and not sending payment as personal payment it is 2.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.