|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our 1300 sq ft, 3 bedroom/2 bathroom Luxury Condo is located in Reunion Resort, ranked #1 vacation rental destination in Kissimmee/Orlando/Disney area in Florida. Named 2008 North America 'Golf Resort of the Year' by International Association of Golf Tour Operators, the 5-star Reunion Resort has so much to offer for all types of guests.
Our condo is conveniently located in the main campus of the resort in the charming Heritage Crossing community, in close proximity to the 50,000 gallon community pool and the spa. Beyond the pool and spa, you will see the breath-taking Prestigious Arnold Palmer Signature golf course. The condo is also a short distance to Reunion Grande, Clubhouse, Restaurants, Tennis Courts, Water Park, Pool Pavilion, Fitness Center, and Spa.
Inside our condominium, you will enjoy amenities only a Five-Star Resort can offer. Tastefully decorated by resort design team, our condo features the following:
• Superior VIP unit with over 1300 sq ft of luxury and space
• 5 Star Hotel standards throughout
• 3 luxury bedrooms with premium mattresses and comforters
- King-size bed in Master bedroom
- King-size bed in 2nd bedroom
- 2 Full-size beds in third bedroom
- Pull-out sofa bed in the Living room.
• 2 large tiled bathrooms, each with own soaking tub and shower
• 48' plasma TV, CD and DVD player in living room
• 32' TV with built-in DVD in all three (3) bedrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertop and high quality stainless steel appliances
• Microwave, icemaker, juicer, coffee maker, toaster, etc.
• Hairdryers and make-up Mirrors in every bathroom
• Washer and dryer, ironing board, safety box
• Free wireless Hi-Speed Internet, local and long distance calls
• Welcome pack with tea, coffee, toiletries, cleaning supplies, etc.
Located just 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport and only minutes from Disney theme parks and other major attractions, Reunion Resort is a 2700 acre exclusive, gated, and beautifully landscaped community that offers such luxury amenities as:
• 3 signature championship golf courses designed by golf legends Tom Watson, Arnold Palmer, and Jack Nicklaus
• Annika Sorenstam's world first golf academy
• 6 championship Tennis Courts with proshop and instructions
• 50,000 gallon heated Heritage Crossing pool and spa, and 7 other pools
• Multi-million dollar water park
• Bike and Segway rental and miles of jogging trails
• 4 world class restaurants and clubhouse
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• Business centre and wifi hotspots
• Full service luxury spa
• Free resort shuttle
• Reunion Grande with rooftop pool and views of the Disney fireworks
• 24 hour concierge service
• Loads more activities - kids club, arcade area, beach volleyball, etc.
Some of the above activities require additional charge.
We are confident that once you discover Reunion, you will want to come back with your family and friends, year after year. So come on, join us for a totally unforgettable dream vacation of your life!
Keywords: Reunion Resort, Reunion Resort condos, Reunion Resort rentals, Luxury Villas near Disney, Luxury Vacation Rentals Orlando, Reunion Vacation Villas, golf course condo, Fully-Equipped Condominium
We bought our condo as our 2nd home. We fell in love with Reunion Resort the first time we set our feet in it. It's even more beautiful the all the pictures you have seen. Every inch of the ground has been manicured. The amenities and services are second to none. Every guest who has been on the resort and our unit loves it.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2011
Reunion is a beautiful well maintained closed community close to Disney World. We looked at condos for 4 years in Florida and south Carolina. We wanted to buy a unit we could move into and enjoy after our son graduates from college. We kept getting drawn back to Reunion and finally decided this was the perfect place for us. We love it there.
Our condo is professionally furnished and decorated by the resort to the 5-star standards. It's both luxury and comfortable. It's 1st floor unit very closed to the Heritage Crossing community pool. It's also away from any through ways so its very quite. Come to enjoy and experience it yourself!
My boyfriend and I recently stayed at this unit over the 4th of July weekend and we were more than satisfied with the accommodations. Everything in the listing description was accurate. We were hoping that the unit appeared as nice as it did in the photos. It exceeded our expectations. The room smelled fresh and clean. We were also very pleased that the kitchen was equipped with all the necessities required. We saved money eating breakfast in the unit rather than eating out every morning. I would say my most FAVORITE thing about the unit was the beds. I didn't want to leave! The grounds are immaculate!! I loved the location of the unit as well. It is directly in front of one of the grounds pools. It is kind of secluded. It felt like our own private get-a-way. Even being that we were there on a busy holiday weekend it was quiet and relaxing. If you are interested in going to the water park on the grounds, it is amazing! It is located on the grounds and very convenient, a lot less people and a lot cheaper than other parks located in the area. We didn't have a lot of interaction with the staff but when we did, it was pleasant. They welcomed us and let us know if we needed anything to let them know. All and all, I would say our stay was much more than we expected and would definitely recommend this unit to anyone!
My family had a great time in Reunion and this was the perfect rental. Halfway through the week we were having so much fun, and found the unit so relaxing and comfortable, that we contacted the owner and rented another weekend. We ultimately stayed 10 nights.
Everything in the listing is accurate. It is really nice when you can say that things were better than advertised. Here were the pleasant surprises:
---swimming pool entrance was 60 feet from the patio
---beds were so comfortable everyone commented on the Simmons Pillow Tops
---TVs, I think, were bigger than in the description and it had a full cable package
---bathrooms had separate vanity areas so showers and bathroom needs easily handled for larger families and groups (we had 4 adults and one child)
---layout similar to many Florida homes in that the master is on the other end of the unit from the two additional bedrooms
---Grocery store (Publix), liquor store, CVS drug store less than 1 mile from unit and just outside south entrance to Reunion.
---Free admission to the Waterpark for four persons is a HUGE value. The park is fun, easily accessed within Reunion by car or foot and provided great entertainment on more than one day.
---Closets were loaded with coolers, pool towels, beach mats and an umbrella. Nice touch.
---easily used WiFi on both mobile devices and laptops with no fees or connection issues
---No Smoking Unit---smelled fresh all week
---Reunion staff we encountered during the week (pool, golf course, water park, security gates) all seem to enjoy their day and certainly understand the hospitality business.
This was truly the first time we can remember extending the stay during a vacation not just because we enjoyed the area but because we enjoyed the accommodations. This owner can be proud of his unit and I thank him for making our choice a winner!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.