Unwind in 1000 square feet of modern comfort with views of the Wasatch mountains. Priced significantly less than a comparable hotel room (please note we have a 1 month minimum rental on this property). Walk across the street for breakfast at local favorite Karen’s Diner or to any of dozens of restaurants, cafes, theaters and shops within steps. Wireless internet. Soak in the tub in your elegant bathroom. This New York style loft, called The Grand, features original 1893 exposed brick walls and has large picture windows looking down onto Historic 25th Street. Steps from Union Station, The Grand is now on the National Registry of Historic Places and was fully renovated in 2008-2009.
1 Bedroom/1 bathroom Urban Loft apartment – property can be combined with adjoining 2 bedroom to create a 3,000ft/sq. 3 bedroom/3 bathroom facility.
PLEASE email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the facility and/or availability.
The Apartment is located on 25th Street – the center of Ogden activity
1. Moments from Eccles Conference center
2. 2 minutes from Ogden Raptors Field
3. A few minutes drive from Weber State University
4. 15 minutes drive to Hill Air Force Base
5. Treehouse Children’s museum - Across the street from the Solomon Center the other way is the nonprofit educational Treehouse Museum.
6. The Junction (5 minutes walk) is a fantastic new complex which included the awesome Salomon Center recreation complex, restaurants and theaters only two blocks away from here. It's located a tad northeast of here on the north side of 24th, West side of Washington. An easy 5 minute walk. Closed on Sunday.
• Inside the Solomon Center you'll find:
o iRock Utah, a huge indoor rock climbing and bouldering complex
o iFly, a vertical wind tunnel that lets you fly (indoor skydiving essentially)
o Flowrider, a year round, indoor surf wave.
o The biggest Gold's Gym we've ever seen,
o A huge indoor swimming pool.
o A bowling alley
o Three restaurants
o The Fat Cats Arcade will keep you entertained with billiards, bumper cars (!), pool tables and an arcade
o Across the street from the Solomon Center is the Megaplex 13 theater a modern theater complex with 13 screens.
Restaurants on 25th Street
1. The Union Grill - A few steps to the west inside Union Station.
2. Jasoh - At the southeast end of our block upstairs. A new and welcome addition here on 25th. They have a sit down white tablecloth side and a pub side. Both offer great choices and nice views out many of the seats. They say they serve 'New American Cuisine'.
3. Rovali's Ristorante Italiano - On this side of the street a few steps to the east. Good solid food here.
4. Tona Sushi - On the upper block (one to the east of ours) there are a bunch of choices.
Tona might be our favorite restaurant on the street. Sushi in Utah? Take our word, it’s excellent. You'll be surprised.
5. Roosters Brewing Company - Also in the upper block, across the street. We like the food a lot and the beer is as good as it gets here in 3.2% Utah.
6. Bistro 258 - Across the street from Roosters. One of the better restaurants on the street.
7. The Athenian - On the upper block is OK. They make a decent gyro for lunch.
8. Great Harvest Bread - The closest thing we have to a national chain on 25th (upper block). They make great bread and good sandwiches. You can smell the bread being baked in the morning clear down here at The Grand.
9. Sonora Grill - Over in The Junction. Excellent Mexican food. Be sure to get the guacamole, made fresh table side.
10. Iggy's Sports Grill next door to Sonora Grill if you're looking for a sports bar kind of place.
Location - Ogden sits 35 miles north of Salt Lake City. It is an outdoor and cultural destination and boasts a Sundance Film Fest venue. It's easy to see why the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Ski, Sunset, Forbes and others have called Ogden 'one of the ten places you gotta go' and America's next high adventure destination Mecca.
Ogden is a bonafied historic mountain town. The Grand, just a few steps from Union Station, has been smack dab in the middle of all of it since the 1890's. The people in Ogden are kind and the natural offerings are extraordinary.
Flowrider indoor surfing, Indoor Skydiving, Sundance Film Festival Venue nearby