**Save $100 per night OR, Book 4 or More Nights at Regular Rates, Get the Last Night Free!**Special Savings applies when booking within 7 days of arrival**
Discover the myriad delights of the Monterey Peninsula from a brand new, 2,500-square-foot owner/architect-designed Craftsman home, centrally located in the charming seaside community of Pacific Grove.
Beauty, comfort and the highest quality construction prevail in this singular 4 bedroom, three bath dwelling whose owners have spared no detail - including wraparound porch, rich wood trim, hardwood floors, multiple native-stone fireplaces and a dream kitchen -- in creating an environment that is both beautiful and livable.
With its amply sized rooms and open floor plan, it is an ideal setting for a family or couples to gather for movie watching, conversation and game playing while offering sufficient space for quiet time alone.
The second-story master suite offers guests the opportunity to luxuriate in plush bedding and enjoy ocean views from the balcony while a cozy fire crackles in the fireplace.
Flexibility in sleeping arrangements is provided as all the beds can be converted from kings into two twins. A washer and dryer are provided.
The house is located just six blocks from downtown Pacific Grove, aptly called “the last hometown” for its friendly assortment of small shops - ranging from the practicality of a local hardware store to the whimsy of an offbeat gift shop called Tessuti Zoo - along with numerous high-quality restaurants.
An eight-block walk will take you to the rocky shoreline of Monterey Bay with its stunning carpet of pink ice plant and a walking path that winds from Cannery Row, home of the Monterey Bay Aquarium, to Asilomar Beach, with restaurants, shops and wine-tasting en route.
It would be nearly impossible to enumerate all the exciting things there are to see and do on the Monterey Peninsula. Short excursions, ranging from five minutes to an hour, will allow you to experience the many delights of the area, both natural and man made.
Pebble Beach's famed 17-Mile-Drive is nearby; the old-world charm of Carmel, with its many art galleries and fine restaurants, is just down the road.
California's historic past can be relived in a self-guided walking tour of old Monterey, and that's just for starters. And, of course, there is the breathtaking scenic beauty of the region, including the many beaches, Point Lobos, and the coastal drive on Highway 1 down to Big Sur, still a haven for artists, bohemians and free-thinkers from all walks of life.
Additional Rate Details and Rental Terms.....
* 10% City transient occupancy tax applicable to all fees (including cleaning and any optional amenity fees).
* Non-refundable cleaning fees are quoted separately from rent depending on number of guests, including children and infants: $200 to $275.
* Stays of 30 days or more require mid-stay cleanings every two weeks that you will be responsible for scheduling with the owner of the rental and paying for directly at the time each cleaning is performed at the rate of $25/hour. This is over and above the cleaning fee itemized in your contract.
* Rates are based on 2-8 guests, including children and infants. Add $50 per night or $200 per week for parties of 9-10 guests. (9th and 10th guests can only be children - this house accommodates only 8 adults maximum).
* Accidental Loss and Damage Waiver $75 instead of security deposit (covers up to $2,000 unintentional damage to house or its contents but does not cover negligent abuse or neglect)
* Credit Card number must be on file for security against any damages should damage be due to abuse or neglect and are not accidental in nature. Guest would be responsible for any uncovered damages.
* No Pets Allowed at this location. Please ask about our other pet friendly homes!
* Cancellation Policy: If you cancel 60 days or less before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund only if we can re-rent the property for the same dates and rental rate less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by the owner. If you cancel 60 days or more before your arrival date, you are eligible for a full refund of the rental amount less the $150 administration fee and any bank or PayPal fees incurred by owner. [Please read the full terms in the Rental Agreement before signing for any recent changes to this abbreviated policy statement - the Rental Agreement contains our current policy]
* PG&E gas and electricity are paid by guest for rentals of 30 days or more.
* Full payment is due at time of booking if booked less than 60 days prior to arrival date.
* If booked more than 60 days in advance of arrival date, 50% of total amount is due to secure reservation with balance of total due 60 days prior to arrival date.
* Access information and directions will be provided once payment is made in full.
* This is a 2 story residence so please discuss this with us if anyone in your party has difficulty climbing stairs.
* If you decide to book, please advise whether you want the beds to be set-up as kings or separated into twins.
** Please call to inquire about 4 or 5 night minimums for Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years, subject to owner's approval.
* 2 night rentals are subject to owner's approval unless it is a Last Minute Special.
* Last-Minute Specials!! $50 to $100 discount per night, depending on number of guests, if booked within 7 days of arrival, subject to owner's approval. “Minimum night stays” can also be waived.