The unit and all the amenities make it truly a five star resort. The condo has over 2300 square feet under air and heat in its 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and breakfast nook. It is tastefully decorated and fully furnished. You have awesome views from the condo and from a large wrap around patio/lanai off the living room and a second balcony off the Master bedroom and kitchen. Enjoy picturesque views and scenery of the 142 boat slip marina and the Intra-Coastal Waterway.
There are many amenities to enjoy from three swimming pools, saunas, hot tubs, nine hole Par 3 Executive golf course, four well lit tennis courts, luxurious beach front beach house, Marina club house restaurant and much more. Water aerobics, bridge, pool tables, multiple social activities, 6000 foot boardwalk through the wetlands that leads to three gazebos where you can sit and enjoy beautiful birds, fish, dolphins, manatees, and many different kinds of tropical fish.
* Daytona International Speedway - 13 miles;
* Daytona International Airport - 12 miles;
* Jacksonville, Florida - 102 miles;
* Orlando International Airport - 80 miles;
* Sanford International Airport - 44 miles;
* Tampa Bay, Florida - 171 miles;
* Disney - MGM Studies and Walt Disney World - 79 miles;
* Kennedy Space Center - Cape Canaveral - 57 miles;
* Sea World - 71 miles;
* Saint Augustine - only 55 miles up scenic A1A;
* Universal Studios - 67 miles;
* Halifax Hospital - 11.6 miles;
* Daytona State College - 11 miles;
* Mary Bethune-Beckman College - 8.5 miles;
* Jackie Robinson Baseball Park/Daytona Cubs ball park - 8.4 miles;
* Daytona Beach Convention Center - 11.8 miles;
* Ponce Inlet Lighthouse . 1.7 miles;
* Museum of Arts and Science, Daytona Beach, Fl 11.1 miles;
Restaurants:: 1. Inlet Harbor Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1,4 miles;
2. North Turn Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1 mile;
3. Down the Hatch Restaurant, Ponce Inlet - 1 mile;
4. Boondock Restaurant, Wilbur by the Sea - 2 miles;
5. Aunt Catfish Restaurant - Port Orange - 8.5 miles.
6, Buba Gumps Restaurant - Daytona Beach - 8.4 miles;
7. Light House Restaurant - Ponce Inlet - 1.7 miles.
Many many more fine dining in Daytona, Ormond Beach, and Port Orange.
* New Syrma Beach, Ponce Inlet water taxi - 1.4 miles.
Other Activities: Drive on Daytona's world famous sandy beaches with your auto or bicycle. Surf or swim in the Atlantic Ocean. Visit Ponce Inlet's Historic Light House Museum. Dine and party in one of the many coastal or waterway restaurants. Enjoy dedicated bike paths.
Other Activities: Shopping, kayaking, boating, parasailing, mini golf,
Golf: Golf - In addition to the Harbor Village nine hole PAR 3 Golf Course, the area has over 30 PGA Golf course nearby; World Golf Hall of Fame - 70 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
30 night minimum stay
Sep 1 2014 - Dec 21 2014
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250.00|
|Notes||Cleaning Fee ($150) required Refundable Security Deposit ($250) Discounts available for multiple months rental 12.5% Lodging Tax required
Peak Season: December-May $2400 per month
Summer Season - June-Aug $2300 per month
Fall Season =- Sept-Nov - $2200 per month
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.