Welcome to the Sweet Little Suite, an artist's retreat!
This is one of my favorite places on earth— full of love and light, and in an amazing downtown Austin location. Check out the photos and see what you think. If you have any questions, just send me an email.
Answers to common questions:
1. Yes, it really is downtown on the water!
2. Yes, it is just a 15-minute walk in either direction to the center of downtown or soco. (maybe 20 minutes to 6th street)
3. Yes, there are two beds. (bedroom has the king, living room has the twin—and they're both great for sleeping)
4. Yes, there is a pool. (with a view of the river!)
5. Yes, you have your own reserved parking spot. (and there's even a bike for you to use!)
The condo is in downtown Austin but feels like a woodsy private retreat. The location couldn't be better. It is smack-dab in the middle of the city, between SoCo and 6th Street -- Austin's two most popular bar and restaurant districts. It is on Lady Bird Lake, on the hike and bike trail, and within walking distance to several parks, the capitol building, convention center, art museums, SXSW festival, ACL festival, Barton Springs pool, mini golf, and many bars and restaurants. The university is about 20 blocks away.
Something you don't want to miss: in just ten minutes, you can walk to see the famous 1.5 million bats that fly from beneath the Congress Avenue Bridge every evening at sunset! Amazing!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||$300.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.