Welcome to the Sweet Little Suite, an artist's retreat! It's one of my favorite places on earth, full of love, and it is in an amazing downtown Austin location. Check out the photos and see what you think. If you have any questions, just send me an email.
Answers to common questions:
1. Yes, it really is downtown on the water.
2. Yes, it really is just a 15-minute walk in either direction to the center of downtown or soco.
3. Yes, you have your own reserved parking spot.
4. Yes, there are two beds, separated by a door. In the bedroom is the king. In the living room is the twin. (They are both amazingly comfortable!)
5. Yes, my children's picture book, Joone, (by Emily Kate Moon and published by Penguin in 2013) is positively adorable and you can buy a signed copy in the condo! (Or anywhere else, but it won't be signed!)
The condo is in downtown Austin but feels like a woodsy private retreat. The location couldn't be better. It is smack-dab in the middle of the city, between SoCo and 6th Street -- Austin's two most popular bar and restaurant districts. It is on Lady Bird Lake, on the hike and bike trail, and within walking distance to several parks, the capitol building, convention center, art museums, SXSW festival, ACL festival, Barton Springs pool, mini golf, and many bars and restaurants. The university is about 20 blocks away.
Something you don't want to miss: in just ten minutes, you can walk to see the famous 1.5 million bats that fly from beneath the Congress Avenue Bridge every evening at sunset! Amazing!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||$300.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.