***VIEW VIDEO. TURN ON YOUR SOUND!!! Click on Video next to the Photos tab or if tab is not available , then copy and paste this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YTR4Z5kmw48
* A five minute stroll to the Gondola along the river (No need to cross any streets).
* Kitty corner from Starbucks and the Avon Artisan Bakery.
* Idyllic location on the Eagle River at the head of the bike path and in the heart of Avon. No street noise.
* Participate in the Avon Recreation Center--multi exercise programs and impressive water park!
* Best floor plan with several spacious common areas for group gatherings and yet offers uncommon privacy in all three master suites.
* To welcome baby-- both a top of the line Chico Pak N Play and high chair available upon request at the time of reservation.
* A much sought after spacious south facing, outside corner unit town home. Natural light and sunshine streaming everywhere through multiple large windows and bay windows.
* THREE private master bedroom suites-- all with blissfull broad views of the Eagle River and Beaver Creek. No parking lot views.
* Bright, light and cheerful environment -- soothing custom paint colors and nine foot ceilings.
* Free parking. Bring two cars! Park one in attached garage and the other outside the door.
* Free shuttle a few yards away to all destination locations in Avon including the Avon Center. Shuttle service with ECO Transit to Beaver Creek and Vail.
* Attached garage with wall mounted ski/board, bike racks, and 9' designer storage bench for sport preparation/storage.
* Balcony off the family room overlooking the river. Very comfortable new patio furniture & Infrared Charboil grill.
* Master bedroom with walkout onto the deck at river level.
* Attention to detail throughout from the four new flat screens with Blu-Ray DVDs, high speed Wi-Fi, and free long distance phone to the professional designer touches in every room and the best stocked kitchen and laundry for any rental home.
* 'Our hosts made us feel as if we were friends visiting their home during their absence. It just couldn't have been better. We'll reprise as quickly as we possibly can!!! A complete delight!' A quote from a guest. It is our goal that you will always feel that you are our friends visiting our home in our absence!
To Our Past & Returning Guests,
Thank you for being so thoughtful, complimentary, interesting, considerate, fun and nice. You are simply the best! We have sincerely appreciated your kindness, willingness to give suggestions, and the meticulous manner in which you have cared for the property. All our gratitude to you.
Best wishes always,
Sally & Tom
To Our Future Guests,
This is an uncommon property in terms of aesthetics, comfort, and simple elegance. Consider this your homeaway retreat in the Rocky Mountains.
Throughout the home are items not expected--a reclaimed barn wood floor (wood was transported from upstate NY), handmade reclaimed wood furniture, an assortment of wool hand knotted oriental rugs & Karastan wool accent rugs, hand crafted and/or carved furniture, floral arrangements, fine linens--duvets, shams, throws, quilts--and one of a kind decorator items collected over a period of years. It is not a cookie cutter platinum rated rental.
We, in part, express our artistic talents through our home environment.
Our best regards always,
Sally & Tom
Keywords: Avon, Beaver Creek, River Front, Town Home, Condo
We had a wonderful stay at your beautiful Avon home – thank you for everything! We were a bit nervous bringing our 2 and 4 year old daughters to such an upscale home but were pleased to find the home very child friendly and also extravagantly decorated with a distinct mountain-home feel. We felt pampered yet comfortable – we look forward to coming back in the summer to spend more time shopping, biking, hiking, fishing and kayaking! I also just have to share that this was an especially memorable trip for us because it was our 4 year olds first time skiing! Getting her to the magic carpet learning area at Bachelor Gulch was so easy and scenic; it was a perfect introduction to alpine skiing. The girls were also tickled to have a large flat screen television in their room and loved all the animal prints around the home – the care you took in choosing a location, furnishing, decorating, and stocking this home did not go unnoticed. We’re already planning our next stay!"
***Always Reach for Life's Brass Ring--It Just May Be There for You***
We bought in the Avon area because our family (now numbering 14 including children, spouses, and grandchildren) loves outdoor activities in the summer and winter. The females of our family find the shopping in Vail and Beaver Creek always entertaining and we all find the selection of local watering holes or upscale restaurants on special occasions unparalleled anywhere. For us it is a place for the family to relax, follow their own individual pursuits during the day and enjoy each others company in the time after.
Avon and Canyon Run in particular offers beautiful mountain views, the rush of the Eagle river, and convenient amenities without the high prices associated with Vail and Beaver Creek. The activities of these higher priced areas are however easily and quickly accessible if one so desires.
Our grandchildren really enjoy the waterpark in summer and the BC magic carpet in winter.
You will feel as though you are guests--friends of the owners of this deluxe and rare town home.
The Westin and the Gondola is a leisurely five minute stroll along the scenic river bike path. The meandering path continues for miles along the river to Edwards with its quaint Victorian Style shops. Walk directly out your door to the river to fish or raft. Kayak park also just a short walk downstream or launch out your back door. Zip lining is close and golfing is everywhere. Sailing and water skiing is an hour away. Define your adventures!