***VIEW VIDEO. TURN ON YOUR SOUND!!! Click on Video next to the Photos tab or if tab not available , then copy and paste this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YTR4Z5kmw48
* A five minute stroll to the Gondola along the river (No need to cross any streets).
* Kitty corner from Starbucks and the Avon Artisan Bakery.
* Idyllic location on the Eagle River at the head of the bike path and in the heart of Avon. No street noise.
* Participate in the Avon Recreation Center--multi exercise programs and impressive water park!
* Best floor plan with several spacious common areas for group gatherings and yet offers uncommon privacy in all three master suites.
* To welcome baby-- both a top of the line Chico Pak N Play and high chair available upon request at the time of reservation.
* A much sought after spacious south facing, outside corner unit town home. Natural light and sunshine streaming everywhere through multiple large windows and bay windows.
* THREE private master bedroom suites-- all with blissfull broad views of the Eagle River and Beaver Creek. No parking lot views.
* Bright, light and cheerful environment -- soothing custom paint colors and nine foot ceilings.
* Free parking. Bring two cars! Park one in attached garage and the other outside the door.
* Free shuttle a few yards away to all destination locations in Avon including the Avon Center. Shuttle service with ECO Transit to Beaver Creek and Vail.
* Attached garage with wall mounted ski/board, bike racks, and 9' designer storage bench for sport preparation/storage.
* Balcony off the family room overlooking the river. Very comfortable new patio furniture & Infrared Charboil grill.
* Master bedroom with walkout onto the deck at river level.
* Attention to detail throughout from the four new flat screens with Blu-Ray DVDs, high speed Wi-Fi, and free long distance phone to the professional designer touches in every room and the best stocked kitchen and laundry for any rental home.
* 'Our hosts made us feel as if we were friends visiting their home during their absence. It just couldn't have been better. We'll reprise as quickly as we possibly can!!! A complete delight!' A quote from a guest. It is our goal that you will always feel that you are our friends visiting our home in our absence!
To Our Past & Returning Guests,
Thank you for being so thoughtful, complimentary, interesting, considerate, fun and nice. You are simply the best! We have sincerely appreciated your kindness, willingness to give suggestions, and the meticulous manner in which you have cared for the property. All our gratitude to you.
Best wishes always,
Sally & Tom
To Our Future Guests,
This is an uncommon property in terms of aesthetics, comfort, and simple elegance. Consider this your homeaway retreat in the Rocky Mountains.
Throughout the home are items not expected--a reclaimed barn wood floor ((wood was transported from upstate NY), handmade reclaimed wood furniture, an assortment of wool hand knotted oriental rugs & Karastan wool accent rugs, hand crafted and/or carved furniture, floral arrangements, fine linens--duvets, shams, throws, quilts--and one of a kind decorator items collected over a period of years. It is not a cookie cutter platinum rated rental.
We, in part, express our artistic talents through our home environment.
Our best regards always,
Sally & Tom
Keywords: Avon, Beaver Creek, River Front, Town Home, Condo