Loveladies House Rental Photos and Description
5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, sleeps 12
Wonderful, Pet Friendly, five-bedroom, bay front home in Loveladies, New Jersey, on quiet Holly Drive. Unobstructed view of Barnegat Lighthouse. Five-minute walk to life-guarded ocean beach. Seven blocks drive to fenced children's bay beach. Beach badges, wireless web, chairs, linens and towels included. Interim cleaning service for two week rentals. New heated pool surrounded by large new waterfront deck.
First floor includes two master suites, handicap accessible ramp in garage and roll in (American Disability Act ADA) full bath , large up-to-date kitchen/living room/dining room with slider doors to waterfront deck, two-and-one-half baths, outside shower.
Second floor has three more bedrooms, full bath, and deck.
Managed by owner.
Other amenities : * Wireless web
* Garden with tomato and basil in season
* Fresh seafood and vegetable stores nearby; gourmet prepared foods and great restaurants
* Hurricane insurance means full refund during official evacuation
* Mooring for boat
* Boat ramp
* Weber grill
* Quiet residential neighborhood
* Art Center with lessons, shows, entertainment nearby
* Cleaning service weekly
* Handyman on call for quick repairs
* Perfect for multi-generational family
* People love this house - comfortable, convenient, easy
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
About William Halperin
Live in neighborhood. Friendly but not intrusive.
William Halperin purchased this house in 1995
Why William Halperin chose Loveladies
Wonderful friendly community with great beaches, boating, art center, and more.