|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Relax & Enjoy!! You May Not Want to Leave.
The Harbour Light Condominiums are the Waterfront Jewel of Crisfield. This unit is situated direct waterfront and faces due west toward the bay. A better sunset view cannot be found. You'll enjoy the sunsets, the wildlife, boat watching, and the overall peaceful setting from the entire living area and master suite. In addition, the huge wrap-around balcony and screened in porch provide excellent viewing as well. Not to mention a great place to take a nap. Enjoy all of the modern amenities that you would expect.
What to do When You Visit Crisfield: The J. Millard Tawes Historical Museum and Visitor's Center. The Visitor's Center is staffed with knowledgeable, friendly people, eager to point you in the direction of town attractions and areas of interest. The historical museum is a perfect start to any Crisfield adventure, offering information on Crisfield's beginnings, culture, history and current area lifestyles.
* An escorted Walking Tour. (April through September
* Trips to Tangier Island and Smith Island
* Visit 3 area Museums 1) J. Millard Tawes Historical Museum,
2) Ward Brothers Workshop, 3) J. Millard Tawes Library
* Jane's Island State Park - camping, fishing, boating, canoeing,
* Visit the Cedar Island Marsh Sanctuary
* Charter Boat Fishing and Cruises
* Enjoy a fabulous seafood lunch or dinner in one of the local
* Go Shopping downtown for gifts, supplies and essentials.
* Fish off the City Dock or Somers Cove Marina
Other Activities: Boating, shopping, kayaking
Golf: Great Hope Golf Links is about 10 minutes from Crisfield. More than 15 other courses witin 30-45 minutes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 16 2015 - Sep 19 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||RENTALS IN JULY & AUGUST MUST BE IN INCREMENTS OF 1 FULL WEEK - SATURDAY TO SATURDAY|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: