The Canyons Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Lovely, comfortable 3+BR/4BA townhome, with great location at the base of the Canyons Ski Area. Easy walk to Cabriolet ski lift and free public transportation.
- Two adjacent off-street parking spots provided.
- The main level features a fully equipped kitchen, large dining table, lovely living room with leather sectional, stone fireplace, large flat screen tv & i-pod player. Also located on the main level is a sleeping area with a bunk bed and attached bathroom with shower.
- The upper level has vaulted ceilings, king size bed, full bath, cozy fireplace, and flat screen tv.
- The lower level is bright and features two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with a 2 bunks with a total of 4 twin beds. - -Both lower level bedrooms have adjacent full baths.
Bedroom 1 - one king bed
Bedroom 2 - one queen bed
Bedroom 3 - two bunks with a total of four twin beds
Additional Sleeping area - one bunk with one double bed and one twin bed
- 2 brand new rollaway beds available!
- Private washer/dryer
- Free cable tv and wi-fi service
- Clubhouse is just steps away, and features heated swimming pools, hot tubs, dry sauna, also four new tennis courts!
- Ask about discounted ski lift tickets available at 35%+savings!
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
About Susan Shay
We are from Arizona where all of our family lives. We have been married for 20 years and have two amazing boys. We love doing family activities like skiing, scuba diving, ATV riding, and mountain biking.
Susan Shay purchased this townhome in 2012
Why Susan Shay chose The Canyons
Over the years we have frequented Utah and Park City as a ski destination. After our most recent ski trip, we started looking for a place of our own, something we could use for the long haul. When we returned to look for something in the early summer, we realized how much we truly love this versatile town. There is so much to do year round. With Park City Mountain and Olympic Park's summer activities, including zip lines, bobsleds, alpine roller coater/slide, hiking and biking, we could be busy year round!
What makes this townhome unique
The location of our townhome/condo makes it perfect for everyone. The Canyons is on site and one of the best ski destinations in America. Deer Valley and Park City Mountain are a short 5-10 minute drive. The local free bus system makes the shopping and restaurant amentities of Main Street easitly accessible. Our location also has a clubhouse with swimming/spa, tennis, and volleyball as fun summer activities if you want to BBQ and stick close to 'home'. With 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, there is plenty of room to travel with family and friends to share the fun and expense of the rental.