Sunny Isles Beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Experience comfort and hospitality in this beautiful property ideal for couples or families. There are many stores, shops, and restaurants within walking distance. Our 2 BR/2 BA condo is located on the 7th floor, allowing you the view of the ocean as well as the city. The unit comes with an assigned parking spot and valet parking.
• Magnificent panoramic views of Atlantic Ocean
• Fully-equipped kitchen: refrigerator, microwave oven, blender, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher
• Washer and dryer
• USA Today delivered each weekday morning
• 3 TVs (including large plasma TV in the living room) and complementary cable TV, 2 DVD players, VHS player, Home Theater system, DVD library
• Iron and ironing board, hairdryer
• Individual climate control
• Complementary 24 hour concierge, bellman and room service
• Wireless high-speed internet access on lobby level
• Beauty salon/Barber shop
• The spa at Ocean Point- massage, reflexology, herbal wraps, aromatherapy and facials
• Fitness center with steam rooms and sauna
• Gift shop
• Private beach club
• View restaurant- exquisite cuisine with a beautiful view of the ocean
• The Wet Bar
• The Market- casual poolside restaurant
• Park with playground
Master suite with king-size bed, walk-in closet, whirlpool tub, and bidet. Second bedroom has 2 full size beds and a private bathroom. Living room has a queen sofa-sleeper(sleeps 2). Full kitchen features refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, blender. Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board, hair dryers and a curling iron. Beach towels, beach toys, beach umbrella, linens, towels, blankets, pillows. Each room has a TV; Home theater system in the living room, collection of books and DVDs; 2 DVD players, 1 VHS player.
Keywords: Condominium,2 bedroom apt
- wheelchair accessible
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
About The Owner
My name is Irene Beyer and I am the owner of the property you are interested in. My husband Gary and my two sons love our Florida vacation home. We try to keep it warm, organized and cozy to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We are always available to answer any questions and provide you with all necessary information to make you feel right at home.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2005
What makes this condo unique
This property is ideal for couples or families. There are many stores, shops, and restaurants within walking distance. Our 2 BR/2 BA condo is located on the 7th floor, allowing you the view of the ocean as well as the city. The unit comes with an assigned parking spot and valet parking.