Mammoth Lakes Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Renovated 1-bedroom condo just off Old Mammoth Road and Main Street. 1 queen-sized bed in the bedroom, as well as a full-sized pull out couch that can sleep two snugly as well. Cable, 40 inch flat screen TV, as well as a wood-burning fireplace/stove (wood included) for those chilly nights. Also have wi-fi access as of 12/13/2013.
Right in town, so walking distance to Rite Aid, Looney Bean, Good Life Cafe, Slocums etc, as well as conveniently located just a block away from the shuttle stop. No need to fight for parking spots by the slopes when you can hop on either the Green Line or Red Line. Jacuzzi is also just a few steps away from the unit.
*Please note that during Christmas, New Years, MLK and Presidents' Day Weekend, peak rates are $185-$200/night. For an exact cost, please send me a quote request for the dates you'd like to stay.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
About The Owner
LA-native, avid snowboarder and lover of all things Mammoth. Favorite runs include 1) Cornice/St Anton/Guinness at the Main Lodge. 2) Dave's Run/Ricochet/Sleep Hollow/Guinness at Eagle Lodge 3) Upper Road Runner/Red's Lake Run/Santiago/Beer at Outpost 14 (they don't have Guinness there!!)
The Owner purchased this condo in 2005
Why The Owner chose Mammoth Lakes
Because I couldn't afford the ski-in/ski-out 7 bedroom chalet on the mountain.
What makes this condo unique
1) Recently renovated, so even though it is a relatively old complex, everything inside is new (furnishings, appliances, television, etc). Take a look at the pics and see for yourself!
2) Tons of extra firewood to burn on those chilly nights for your comfort and use at no charge.
3) No need for parking permits, drive as many cars as necessary
4) Literally just a few steps away from the jacuzzi outside, so no need to endure any long and cold walks to and from your unit
5) 1 block away from the Red Line shuttle stop #11 and 1.5 blocks away from the Green Line shuttle stop #33