Sayulita Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
NEWLY COMPLETED: Sayulita's newest luxury complex!
Casa Agave Azul is a LUXURY condominium unit located in the newly completed Los Almendros Complex (completion date December 19, 2009). This centrally located complex is in the quiet north end, with no hills to walk up, and it is easy walking distance to everything. It is located only 3 minutes walk to the beach, and a 10 minute walk to the downtown plaza and the many varied restaurants, services, and shopping that Sayulita has to offer, yet it is far enough away from the late night noise that sometimes occurs in that area. There are two small grocery stores that are a 3-minute walk away, and the closest restaurants are also 3 minutes away.
This brand new development consists of 5 buildings that surround a very large swimming pool and beautiful grounds, complete with palapa shaded areas and lots of sun and pool decks for your enjoyment. Our unit is located on the second floor, large trees are located right outside our windows, and they provide a lush green backdrop to our peek-a-boo ocean view. For those that rent a car (not required with this central location) there is also underground parking for your convenience.
Casa Agave Azul unit details:
Over 1500 sq ft of luxurious private living area including 4 private decks (one off of each bedroom plus one larger deck off of the living room). Many modern upgrades, this is luxury living at its best!
Three Bedrooms Total, with 2 ½ bathrooms,
• The first bedroom is a master bedroom with a king bed and its own private bathroom complete with double sinks and shower. Doors open from this bedroom onto a private deck. ALL King beds with 400 count sheets.
• The second bedroom has a king bed (this bed may be pulled apart to form 2 twin beds if required). Doors open from this bedroom onto another private deck area.
• The third bedroom has 2 twin beds and a third deck. (note that 2 twin beds may be pushed together to form a king bed)
• The second and third bedrooms share a large double sink bathroom, with shower.
• Ipod compatible alarm clocks in the bedrooms.
• Set your own code safe in one bedroom, for extra security.
• Air conditioning in all the bedrooms, controlled by an adjustable remote control.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Upgraded with all stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, wood cabinets
• Fridge with freezer, ice maker, and purified water dispenser.
• Oven and stovetop as well as microwave oven
• Coffee maker, a toaster, a blender, plus dishes, utensils, pots, pans, and many convenient extras.
• Breakfast counter and a round dining table.
The Living Room
• Two large couches for comfortable seating
• Ipod compatible stereo CD player, so bring your ipod!
• HD Satellite flat screen 32" Sony Bravia TV
• Included free wireless internet connection, so bring your laptop if you wish to stay connected.
Private deck outside the main living area
• In the front of the unit off the living room is a large deck that looks onto the pool.
• This front deck has room for everyone, and is the perfect place to relax out of the sun, or to have a glass of wine, an ice cold beer, or margarita later in the evening. This multi-purpose outdoor living area can be enjoyed all day and evening.
• Additional half bath located off the kitchen
• Many upgrades throughout, including marble floors, marble tiles in the bathrooms, all wood cabinetry.
• The unit has a washer and dryer.
• All linens, bath and beach towels are provided.
• Daily maid service everyday except Sunday.
• Numerous ceiling fans throughout to keep the place comfortable, AC in all bedrooms.
The complex also features the most luxurious swimming pool and pool deck area in all of Sayulita. Featuring luxurious upgraded deck furniture, along with a BBQ area by the pool, it is the perfect place for daytime relaxation. This extra large swimming pool has a large shallow section for small children, as well as a jetted area. Beautifully landscaped grounds finish this ultimate destination for luxury relaxation.
Sayulita is a great town with a lot to offer. There are spas for those that want to be pampered, and many activities such as horseback riding on jungle trails, zip lines, ATV rentals, sport fishing, surfing, boogie boarding, and skim boarding. The sandy beach features nice swimming, sun tanning, snorkeling, and you can relax on the sand or rent an umbrella and chairs. On occasion dolphins and whales sport within sight. You can eat the street food, or sample the many restaurants in the area. You can see the fish the fishermen bring in, send the kids shopping at stores or booths in the town square, sample the local ice cream and baked goods, and best of all you can walk at night. For those interested in nightlife, there are several places that feature salsa dancing, or DJ music and dancing, depending on the night of the week and the time of year. The more adventurous can leave Sayulita to visit nearby towns and attractions.
Casa Agave Azul features affordable luxury and all the comforts of home. It is a great place to unwind and relax in the Mexican sun.
"We got married here in Sayulita! Your vacation home was perfect! It made our wedding weekend all the more spectacular. Thanks for letting us enjoy your home." Sara and Nic, NYC
"...and there was nothing better than to have this lovely home to return to!" Erin, Mira, and Joanna, Vancouver
"Thank you so much, your home was the perfect resting place during our friends wedding, hope to be back soon..." Jeremy, California
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a lovely time in beautiful Sayulita! Your home offered all we had hoped for and more. We look forward to our next trip!
After visits to Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, and Puerto Vallarta, we finally found a town in Mexico that had a lot to offer beyond a typical tourist experience. Sayulita has a nice beach, great beginner surf, as well as a very nice people living here. We have always felt very welcome and safe here, the people are great, and our kids love it. There is always something to do, and we tend to relax well as a family while visiting. We have been visiting since 2001, and although the town has changed, the character of the place remains the same.
The place is great for large groups, with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, it is great for people planning a vacation with extended family such as in-laws. The condo has an amazing pool area, with a large pool deck and luxurious pool furniture, as well as a BBQ area. It is located in the Los Almendros Complex, a brand new luxury complex located 3 minutes to the beach. The place is affordable and luxurious, with all the amenities of home at a great value.